• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Library pulls gay children books from shelves and destroys them

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup such books r there to promote the faggot agenda and to promote to children that being a foggot is normal. This is nothing but the tyranny of the minority.

Congrats to the NLB for being vigilant against these faggots.

Singapore should never go down the dangerous path by allowing these faggots to destroy society through subversive means.

In the West, faggots are pushing for governments to have such books for children to be made accessible in school and public libraries in their bid to brainwash young, impressionable children that being a faggot and wanting to use anuses as pseudo-vaginas is normal and that a child with two fathers or two mothers is "normal".

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
homosexuality in animals are common, the books are about penguins not humans, scared until like that. Hopeless lah

The book "Don't Tell the Grown-Ups: The Subversive Power of Children's Literature" by Alison Lurie, tells how such "innocuous" children's books are used to "challenge rather than uphold respectable adult values".

These is what faggots and faggot lovers are doing, the subversion of family values by trying to brainwash young, impressionable children through "innocuous" children's literature.

If you truly think this book is about penguins and not faggotism and faggot propaganda, you are either daft or dishonest.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay propaganda aimed at children. What next?

The faggots have already stolen something beautiful from nature, the rainbow, as a symbol for their faggot movement.

Letting them run rampant and allowing them to push for their sexual perversions through more faggoty "Pink Dot" gatherings and these faggots will continue to inflict even more damage to society.

Singapore must never allow faggots to drive the agenda. Destroy their propaganda before they corrupt our children and before they destroy the family and society.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, but the story is about 2 penguins, not 2 humans, and based on a true story from the New York zoo. You wanna lie to children about homosexuality in animals? Must as well lie to them that hermaphrodites like earthworms don't exist!

How about exposing young, impressionable children to the world of rape, incest, bestiality, etc since such stories can be based on real life events and not exposing young impressionable children to the realities of life is, according to your logic, "lying" to children?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is quite obvious that various church lobby groups (e.g. the one led by Lawrence Khong) have been applying pressure to the National Library Board to do their bidding. The emotional appeal of 'won't you please think of the children?' is quite effective to twist the arm of governing authorities.

Today it is about homosexuality. Tomorrow it may be about some other politically incorrect subject.

george_bernard_shaw_books_649.jpg

Contrary to your claim, it is about young impressionable children.

Go to any library or bookshop, have a browse through the adult section and you find books with faggot content. They are not censored. Adults are able to discern and decide for themselves. Not so for young impressionable children.

Contrary to your claim, it is not just the church. It is the broader community. Ask most parents and they will tell you so.

I am especially grateful and thankful to people like Ustaz Noor Deros and Pastor Khong for speaking up publicly against the sick, moral depravity of these faggots and the threat the faggot movement pose to Singapore.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even going overseas, the bigotry here is breathtaking. 60% of the animal kingdom have homosexual behaviour. Burn all zoos then. Then ban national geographic. The children of these bigots are the saddest. They didn't choose to have idiots for parents

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb those are children's books, leave the kids alone, they are too young to make a choice.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even going overseas, the bigotry here is breathtaking. 60% of the animal kingdom have homosexual behaviour. Burn all zoos then. Then ban national geographic. The children of these bigots are the saddest. They didn't choose to have idiots for parents

zoos are unnatural. when animals are caged in artificial enclosures with no chance of natural selection of mates in their natural habitat, all kinds of abnormal behavior will occur, including banging the zookeeper. what animals do in zoos cannot be taken seriously as natural behavior. you've gotta be smoking weed. :rolleyes:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zoos are unnatural. when animals are caged in artificial enclosures with no chance of natural selection of mates in their natural habitat, all kinds of abnormal behavior will occur, including banging the zookeeper. what animals do in zoos cannot be taken seriously as natural behavior. you've gotta be smoking weed. :rolleyes:

Look at it this way: the Earth is one messy human zoo in the eyes of God. He even allows pedophiles to be priests in his Church. What could be more messy than that?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cb those are children's books, leave the kids alone, they are too young to make a choice.

Too young to make a choice? Sure. Then let the parents filter and choose which books they let their children borrow/read. What's the problem?

Last thing we need is for a authoritarian nanny govt to define their version of social norms and tell you that you cannot read this book, cannot read that book. Mark my words: this will be a dangerous precedent.

This is precisely the kind of thinking that got the Ashley Madison site banned in Singapore... it's those same 'pro-family' lobbyists at it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at it this way: the Earth is one messy human zoo in the eyes of God. He even allows pedophiles to be priests in his Church. What could be more messy than that?

churches are also unnatural. they are confines of space and ideology where pedophiliac predators exploit the confines and codes of silence to corner their prey. the world should be left to its primal natural habitat, and everything based on law of the jungle. i can't wait to go back to my neanderthal ways, hunting for food, raiding caves, and stealing women. :p

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mother Teresa Was No Saint Says Study
http://guardianlv.com/2013/10/mother-teresa-was-no-saint-says-study/
Mother Teresa Humanitarian Image A 'Myth,' New Study Says
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/04/mother-teresa-myth_n_2805697.html
Was Mother Teresa not so saintly after all? Researchers spark controversy by claiming her care of the sick was 'dubious' and handling of cash 'suspicious'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...re-sick-dubious-handling-cash-suspicious.html
Dunno about these details, but I did read that when she first started her hospice care service for the dying etc in a somewhat god forsaken place filled with gangersters and other violent men who felt embarrassed that a hospice for the dying would operate upon their soil, and so 'disturbed' her ceaselessly to chase her out.
M.Theresa was so resolute in her service to poor efforts that she eventually challenged the tough guys to kill/shoot her on the spot because she knew that she would go straight up to heaven like that. Soon word returned to the triad chiefs that she had stood up to their challenge and really wouldn't budge, so they left her in peace to operate from then on.

Unless untrue, that story describes her great commitment to her social purpose and the depth of her faith.

Will review the a/m links when I have time...

Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunno about these details, but I did read that when she first started her hospice care service for the dying etc in a somewhat god forsaken place filled with gangersters and other violent men who felt embarrassed that a hospice for the dying would operate upon their soil, and so 'disturbed' her ceaselessly to chase her out.
M.Theresa was so resolute in her service to poor efforts that she eventually challenged the tough guys to kill/shoot her on the spot because she knew that she would go straight up to heaven like that. Soon word returned to the triad chiefs that she had stood up to their challenge and really wouldn't budge, so they left her in peace to operate from then on.

Unless untrue, that story describes her great commitment to her social purpose and the depth of her faith.

She wanted to go to heaven more than she want to help people, she used them for her deluded purposes. You call it commitment I call it a sham.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wanted to go to heaven more than she want to help people, she used them for her deluded purposes. You call it commitment I call it a sham.

There are easier ways of going to heaven. I don't see how picking up the sick and dying from the streets and showing them love is using them. She did not try to convert them. She may be deluded in your belief but I think try it for a day and see how long you can carry out a sham like that if you had to.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The books are to be read by human children.. not little penguins

dont b so sure, if not for the unlawful interference of batman n his gay partner robin, this could well be planet of the penguin. n it will still be a gay day ahead. n hulky aussies will ask you howdy mate, wanna mate?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I found the vituperation of people like Hitchens for her work really despicable. Even if anyone thinks her deluded, did she do good or did she do evil ? I do not know if shady characters donated money to her , but do you think only lily white characters give money to temples and such ? Mother Teresa did not seek fame or fortune. She became famous because the western press, in particular journalists like Muggeridge of the BBC ( who was not a Catholic then and pretty much an agnostic at the time ), publicized her work. Those who came in her presence were overcome with her sanctity including the Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims of Calcutta. There are such people in different religions who are obviously holy. The Dalai Lama for example.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
churches are also unnatural. they are confines of space and ideology where pedophiliac predators exploit the confines and codes of silence to corner their prey. the world should be left to its primal natural habitat, and everything based on law of the jungle. i can't wait to go back to my neanderthal ways, hunting for food, raiding caves, and stealing women. :p

based on your ANALogy, the army camps n dormitories must be razed to the ground. it's a cesspool for homophobic gathering night after night.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing against gays, totally support the abolishment of 377a. What they do should remain behind closed doors between two consenting adults.

But when states start to allow unnatural unions, gay groups try to sway public opinions subliminally with children's books and such, not surprising which side neutrals will take. Nothing to do with religious or pro family groups.