• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National bowler Remy Ong in hit and run accident involving stray dog

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Boxster's sound proving is good, can use that as an defense too. There has been a precedence isn't it.

Driver thought cyclist she hit was tree branch

By Chong Shin Yen

HER car rammed into a cyclist from the rear so hard that he flew and hit the front windscreen, cracking part of it, before rolling onto the road.

But Cleopatra Wong Yuin Ping, 30, thought the body that smashed into the windscreen was a rotten tree branch that had fallen.

She did not bother to stop and continued driving her car along Holland Road. Wong was also unaware that her victim's bicycle was stuck in the undercarriage of the Lexus ES300 belonging to her father, despite the noise of the bicycle scraping against the road.

The bicycle was dragged for about 2km before it was dislodged.

When Wong, who was a teacher then, reached home, she went to bed.

She realised something was wrong only when she woke up in the morning and found out that the police had towed away the five-year-old Lexus.

Taken to court over the accident, Wong claimed that the soundproofing of the Lexus was so good that she thought the "sounds" she heard were caused by the tree branch.
Last month, she was fined a total of $2,400 - $800 on each of three charges - and disqualified from driving for a year.

She had pleaded guilty to inconsiderate driving, failing to stop after an accident and failing to render assistance after an accident.

The court heard that Wong was driving home along Holland Road at about 5.15am on Oct 19, 2008, when she hit the rear of a bicycle ridden by Mr Muhammad Asri Aris.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of national bowler can't "strike" with a dog with his speeding car?

He should at least have the professional courtesy to reverse and "spare" that poor bitch.

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20120220.104938_remy430.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I never know in Singapore its a crime not to stop when a driver hit an animal. In my years of driving in Singapore, I have hit 4 birds and also a monkey when it ran across PIE between BKE and Eng Neo exits. As for the monkey it was morning before 7am and I was driving like 120km/h, it would have made it running across if it did not suddenly stopped and stared at me and it was too late for me to avoid it. I could see from my right side mirror that it split into a three parts. So in a situation like mine I wonder if I will be fined for not stopping to help???

I felt really bad whole day and especially in the afternoon I drove pass Serangoon Road and saw a gigantic statue of Lord Hanuman and I was pretty scared at that time.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never know in Singapore its a crime not to stop when a driver hit an animal. In my years of driving in Singapore, I have hit 4 birds and also a monkey when it ran across PIE between BKE and Eng Neo exits. As for the monkey it was morning before 7am and I was driving like 120km/h, it would have made it running across if it did not suddenly stopped and stared at me and it was too late for me to avoid it. I could see from my right side mirror that it split into a three parts. So in a situation like mine I wonder if I will be fined for not stopping to help???

I felt really bad whole day and especially in the afternoon I drove pass Serangoon Road and saw a gigantic statue of Lord Hanuman and I was pretty scared at that time.
bro the law here change so frequent i also recently found out about some things that are illegal now but previously not....

one example...you cannot hold a wedding reception unless you are married

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cialat ah like tat..wait reincarnation you become a monkey Liao..hehehe

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was that monkey white in colour?, if not, you need not worry, there are are plenty of them in the trees; white colour, protected specis known as pappies.

The only known person who knocked down a horse was many years ago, at Mt.Pleasant Rd exit towards Thomson RD, near the Polo club, when a horse bolted out from the stall.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was that monkey white in colour?, if not, you need not worry, there are are plenty of them in the trees; white colour, protected specis known as pappies.

The only known person who knocked down a horse was many years ago, at Mt.Pleasant Rd exit towards Thomson RD, near the Polo club, when a horse bolted out from the stall.
scroobal will tell you the lowdown on this case....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for the monkey it was morning before 7am and I was driving like 120km/h, it would have made it running across if it did not suddenly stopped and stared at me and it was too late for me to avoid it......

It was an accident & not premeditated like what happened to the monkeys at the botanical gardens. The authorities decided to exterminate all the monkeys that lived there. As a child it that was one of the reasons I looked forward to visiting that place.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WanBao said he's going to Dubai today to compete 2 competitions there, he said the incident will affects his performances for sure.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remy is a stupid fuck. He's very arrogant in the bowling alley because he's really that damn good at bowling but he's a stupid fuck on the road. Just grab the dog into his car and drive off. No more evidence left. Then call me and I'll arrange how to cook it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remy is a stupid fuck. He's very arrogant in the bowling alley because he's really that damn good at bowling but he's a stupid fuck on the road. Just grab the dog into his car and drive off. No more evidence left. Then call me and I'll arrange how to cook it.

Eat a stray dog and get rabies? You are indeed a genius!

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn during my younger days used to go dog hunting at Loyang with my SAF land rover. They were building up Bedok area and there were so many strays. My unit driver and I would driver around Loyang running over strays just for the trill.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn during my younger days used to go dog hunting at Loyang with my SAF land rover. They were building up Bedok area and there were so many strays. My unit driver and I would driver around Loyang running over strays just for the trill.

That's a stupid thing to do. The meat would become unpalatable.