• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib's Mongolian ghost has reappeared to get him

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey bully, worry your own character instead of others. You can't read English? I said i didn't give any advice but to prove your wrong accusation I am defensive of fat people. And I don't have to lose any weight. I will be showing the police this and include your name under personal data theft.

Don't twist it. I am against you bullying people using fat as the point, but I am not defensive of fat people. I have said before can always lose at least some weight by diet and exercise.
Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you.
Hey dafatfugs, above was cutted and pasted from another thread....you gutted now :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you.
Hey dafatfugs, above was cutted and pasted from another thread....you gutted now :confused:

Hey are you stupid or what. Precisely I said fat people can always lose some weight by exercise and diet means it is good proof that I am not defensive of fat people. I am not giving any advice to anyone to lose weight. Whether anyone wants to lose weight is none of my business. So incredibly stupid.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey are you stupid or what. Precisely I said fat people can always lose some weight by exercise and diet means it is good proof that I am not defensive of fat people. I am not giving any advice to anyone to lose weight. Whether anyone wants to lose weight is none of my business. So incredibly stupid.
Don't twist it. I am against you bullying people using fat as the point, but I am not defensive of fat people. I have said before can always lose at least some weight by diet and exercise.[/QUOTE]

hey dafatfugs, your fucking stupidity never ceases to amaze, pse read what you posted.
even if you're not addressing anyone or some fat fuck directly, you're stating the obvious - that fat people can lose weight by exercise and diet, and by making this epoch-making statement of the year, you're dishing out an opinion or suggestion on what they can do, in not remaining a fat fuck, duh.
if some attractive fat fuck stumbles across this thread, he/she must thank you for this relevation and be thoroughly gobsmacked in the process.
again, "Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you. "

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the stupid one. Precisely it is so obvious that diet and exercise can lose weight it is not meant to be advice but a statement to say something can be done to at least lose some weight I.e a proof that I am not defensive of fat people. I don't need to be so mean to write that they are lazy and don't exercise or diet. Again you are making false accusations of me.

Don't twist it. I am against you bullying people using fat as the point, but I am not defensive of fat people. I have said before can always lose at least some weight by diet and exercise.[/QUOTE]

hey dafatfugs, your fucking stupidity never ceases to amaze, pse read what you posted.
even if you're not addressing anyone or some fat fuck directly, you're stating the obvious - that fat people can lose weight by exercise and diet, and by making this epoch-making statement of the year, you're dishing out an opinion or suggestion on what they can do, in not remaining a fat fuck, duh.
if some attractive fat fuck stumbles across this thread, he/she must thank you for this relevation and be thoroughly gobsmacked in the process.
again, "Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you. "

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
=ginfreely;2380919]You are the stupid one. Precisely it is so obvious that diet and exercise can lose weight it is not meant to be advice but a statement to say something can be done to at least lose some weight I.e a proof that I am not defensive of fat people. I don't need to be so mean to write that they are lazy and don't exercise or diet. Again you are making false accusations of me.

hey dafatfugs, donch change and twist again...have you looked up what "advice" means in the dictionary?
"Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expose your stupidity and you say people twist. Snake you are caught for lying I am fat.

hey dafatfugs, donch change and twist again...have you looked up what "advice" means in the dictionary?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expose your stupidity and you say people twist. Snake you are caught for lying I am fat.