• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF...Najib Razak Had Anal Intercourse With Altantuya???

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a mere USD500,000 ... how they screwed that up.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am not sure about the money.
He got some, but by the looks of it, jho low got 90%.
Jibby was a fool.
Peter Sondakh of indonesua came yo see jibby and walked off with RM2 bil.
Thats how easy it was for some to extract money from jibby.
So i wonder what the deal was between PAP and jibby wrt ktm land and high speed rail.
He did try to escape mudland but was stopped. Too late for him liao. He should've done it sooner. Say what you want, but he has a shit ton of money stashed away.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 157470
View attachment 157471

Balasubramaniam Statutory Declaration : Najib Razak Had Anal Intercourse With Altantuya

Najib Razak informed Abdul Razak Baginda that he had a sexual relationship with Aminah and that she was susceptible to anal intercourse​

The following is the full 16-page statutory declaration signed by Abdul Razak Baginda’s private investigor P. Balasubramaniam on July 1 2008.​

I, Balasubramaniam a/l Perumal … do solemly and sincerely declare as follows:​

1. I have been a police officer with the Royal Malaysian Police Force, having joined as a constable in 1981 attached to the police field force. I was then promoted to the rank of lance corporal and finally resigned from the police force in 1998 when I was with the Special Branch.​

2. I have been working as a freelance private investigator since I left the police force.​

3. Sometime in June or July 2006, I was employed by Abdul Razak Baginda for a period of 10 days to look after him at his office at the Bangunan Getah Asli, Jalan Ampang between the hours of 8am to 5pm each working day as apparently he was experiencing disturbances from a third party.​

4. I resigned from this job after 2½ days as I was not receiving any proper instructions.​

5. I was however re-employed by Abdul Razak Baginda on the Oct 5, 2006 as he had apparently received a harassing phone call from a Chinese man calling himself ASP Tan who had threatened him to pay his debts. I later found out this gentleman was in fact a private investigator called Ang who was employed by a Mongolian woman called Altantuya Shaaribuu.​

6. Abdul Razak Baginda was concerned that a person by the name of Altantuya Shaaribuu, a Mongolian woman, was behind this threat and that she would be arriving in Malaysia very soon to try and contact him.​

7. Abdul Razak Baginda informed me that he was concerned by this as he had been advised that Altantuya Shaaribuu had been given some powers by a Mongolian ‘bomoh’ and that he could never look her in the face because of this.​

8. When I enquired as to who this Mongolian woman was, Abdul Razak Baginda informed me that she was a friend of his who had been introduced to him by a VIP and who asked him to look after her financially.​

9. I advised him to lodge a police report concerning the threatening phone call he had received from the Chinese man known as ASP Tan but he refused to do so as he informed me there were some high-profile people involved.​

10. Abdul Razak Baginda further told me that Altantuya Shaaribuu was a great liar and good in convincing people. She was supposed to have been very demanding financially and that he had even financed a property for her in Mongolia.​

A lot more at https://shrtcô.de/5ZVPg9

I'm surprised that najib allowed the mongolian woman to anal him. Was she wearing a huge rubber cock? No wonder najib wanted her dead.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is old story lah but then again I'm not surprised if Jib Kor had anal sex with her. Jib Kor even during his younger days was a skirt chasing Chiongster. His Playboy antics worsened after he graduated from University and started working. His exasperated Lau Bu even asked some UMNO warlords to find her son a good wife to make him settle down. That's how he met his 1st wife whom he then divorced some years later after meeting Rosmah. There were rumours of some office sex going on when Rosmah who was then a high ranking executive meeting Jib Kor in his office room without making any appointment beforehand with his PA.