• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib tells Japan not to jeopardise Malaysia's ties with China

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very few in S.E.A. will trust Japan because of the WW2 experience. Even now, Japan still do not think they did any wrong in invading SEA during the WW2.

But didnt the Malays side with the Japs during the occupation? All other suffered: Westerners, Chinese and some Indians

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASEAN looks like the biggest waste of time association. Not only unable to stand unified together against and intrusion into their common territories, her member nations easily buckle and sway along with whoever can offer them goodies. I'd be ashamed to be associated with such a "club."

Cheers!

In contrast, the EU is too powerful.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASEAN looks like the biggest waste of time association. Not only unable to stand unified together against and intrusion into their common territories, her member nations easily buckle and sway along with whoever can offer them goodies. I'd be ashamed to be associated with such a "club."

Cheers!

lol, to me, ASEAN is presently no better than a:

images

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jap claims that those soldiers committed crime, rape and massacre are Gù yòngbīng, they are koreans, not Jap?
When I meet a Jap girl in the cul de sac will never give her a chance to escape. I will rip off her clothes, spread her legs and shafted it in.

The Japs did not even admit to the Massacre of Nanking. The blood debt is still remembered by the tiongs.