• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My wifey left me.......when i'm jobless. No 5Cs = no more eternal marriage.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
almost everyting is measure by money.
usually sg female use reality factors to look for partners.
how far your career may go.
how far your salary can go.
tis will determine hw far your relationship may go.

yet, whenever i mentioned such remarks, my frenz will all say, no such ting.
there will be nice sg woman ard de. dey will overwrite my remarks.

welcome to the real world

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, I myself also very shocked tht one of my ex school friend, a very decent guy,got divorced. The reason being his wife accused him of fucking ard. He is a teacher at one of the top JCs. He also find it very ridiculous of his wife's accusations. Singapore women nowadays very hard to please.:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look what I got after posting my pic and profile on matchmaking site,from China,saw her pic very pretty::p

I can't describe my feeling when I see your profile.You attract me so strongly! If you are also interested in me please write me back .

Let me introduce myself.I'm a lovely girl with double characters: sometimes being quite and sometimes being active. I love nature,especially flowers. In my spare time I enjoy dancing and listening to music. However, I attach importance to life style and taste.

To be frank,I am here looking for a true love,who will always be with me.Travelling,shopping,singing are all my hobbies.Would you imagine how happy we would be if we have the chance of make a trip around the world one day!What a wonderful experience!!!

communication is the key of love relationship. Please share more of your experiences with me if you think I am your Ms.Right.I long for your story.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Elaine

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many don't understand that people change. Nowadays, people are less willing to put up with the unhappiness when they do not like the change or when they themselves change and do not want the status quo.

Women now have a lot more options. Breakups will become more of a norm than the exception. No one will be spared. Even if you are staying together because of the money involved, you will not be truly happy. What is left is to learn to handle issues such as these like adults.

Once, 18 was considered the right age for marriage. Now I would think no one under 30 should be married. The only problem is that medical science has not advanced quickly enough to allow women to prolong their biological clock. Perhaps marriage is itself becoming an outdated idea.

Before getting married, you must ask yourself if the love is strong enough to weather all kinds of probable changes, whether in thinking, behaviour or circumstances. Strength meaning you are willing to make the effort necessary to accept the changes. Strength also meaning you are willing to allow time for the other party to make the effort to accept your changes.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many don't understand that people change. Nowadays, people are less willing to put up with the unhappiness when they do not like the change or when they themselves change and do not want the status quo.

Women now have a lot more options. Breakups will become more of a norm than the exception. No one will be spared. Even if you are staying together because of the money involved, you will not be truly happy. What is left is to learn to handle issues such as these like adults.

Once, 18 was considered the right age for marriage. Now I would think no one under 30 should be married. The only problem is that medical science has not advanced quickly enough to allow women to prolong their biological clock. Perhaps marriage is itself becoming an outdated idea.

Before getting married, you must ask yourself if the love is strong enough to weather all kinds of probable changes, whether in thinking, behaviour or circumstances. Strength meaning you are willing to make the effort necessary to accept the changes. Strength also meaning you are willing to allow time for the other party to make the effort to accept your changes.

Why you wanna get married??? If you got $$$, you get women everywhere...

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before saying I Do.... Put her through this test...If it fits....cancell the marriage.

http://www.mrbrown.com/.a/6a00d83451b52369e2011570a9c9fa970c-400wi

6a00d83451b52369e2011570a9c9fa970c-400wi

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I myself also very shocked tht one of my ex school friend, a very decent guy,got divorced. The reason being his wife accused him of fucking ard. He is a teacher at one of the top JCs. He also find it very ridiculous of his wife's accusations. Singapore women nowadays very hard to please.:rolleyes:

Maybe the wife is practicing pre-emptive strike? She is the one that is fucking around and wants to end the relationship first ?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[COLOR="_______"]There is a reason why the couple cannot concieve. Because, the unborned child knows - such end will come.

As for all wives who left their husband in time of crisis and breached their oath in front of god. Than I wish the wives good luck to find a rich and wealthy husband. However, love may not exist in wealthy family and serves as wake up call for the wives eventually.
[/COLOR]

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may not be a bad thing....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1bIMb8PY_x4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1bIMb8PY_x4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cheongster123

Alfrescian
Loyal
your wife sounds like this bitch who used to be my boss.
she married a rich man who also happens to be the big boss and likes to flaunt her wealth and throw her weight around.
you could be a super quiet person who nevertheless does your job well, and she will make life in the office miserable for you simply because she doesn't like the way you look.
once she was on the phone quibbling with a sales girl over some trivial matter and when she was losing the argument she simply retorted threateningly "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?"
brother, you were stupid to marry such a woman in the first place. good riddance.

jw5

Loyal
your wife sounds like this bitch who used to be my boss.
she married a rich man who also happens to be the big boss and likes to flaunt her wealth and throw her weight around.
you could be a super quiet person who nevertheless does your job well, and she will make life in the office miserable for you simply because she doesn't like the way you look.
once she was on the phone quibbling with a sales girl over some trivial matter and when she was losing the argument she simply retorted threateningly "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?"
brother, you were stupid to marry such a woman in the first place. good riddance.
The way to deal with women such as your former boss is to find dirt on her husband.
That would be a big blow to her.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8aRor905cCw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8aRor905cCw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I wanna be a billionaire...so fucking bad....
buy all the things i never had.

:o :( :o