• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Reputation has dropped

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
heloo, why you so obsessed with points? You can have mine. If only I know how to transfer them to you!

You see that "STAR" icon on the bottom left hand of my post? You can transfer 6 of your points to me by clicking on the "I agree" button :biggrin:

iceage

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got 10, then some one gave me 20. After that, some idiots stole my points. Now I got 8. What's happening!

I do not know what you want the points for. Write something interesting and I sure you willbe rewarded with many points.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
the point for fuck man...

it's not like u can exchange for petrol... :p

Last edited:

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people like to collect points, some like to collect monikers, some like to bash sinkies, some like to fuck prc girls. If it doesn't hurt you, why bother?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does it really matter?

For people with low self-esteem, yes, rep points on a forum does matter.

It is one of the many forms of an e-penis.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/e-penis

The e-penis, (also known as e penis, ePenis, or internet penis), is a term used widely within the internet community as a measurement of one’s popularity, skill, or power within the internet realm. There are many various ways of achieving a large e-penis: High internet speed, hacking abilities, gaming skill, Google hits of your commonly used name or E-mail, and wide spreed notoriety or popularity within popular forum sites such as 4-chan. Its most common usage, however, is to relate to amount of posts or rep bars one has on a forum.