• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Power was 44 yesterday, but is 20 today!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: am i among the powderful here in this kopitiam?

i love this forum
always some exciting changes
some sudden expectations
some bonuses and some rewards
and of course....some surprises...
yes, it's good to reduce the power of the masses
esp the tyrants and the dictators here
some are just too powerful
they can kill a forummer anytime
with their missiles
now many are powerless
nursing their wounds
why need power if you are doing good
commit no evil, have no enemies but friends
power is useless...power makes you arrogant
power makes you abusive
power makes you more powdery and flowery
hahhahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!lol:-))))

jw5

Loyal
If your identity is known and you have been behaving like a sonofabitch and you are a coward and you have lots of things to lose in life including family members or you think you have lots to lose in life even if you don't, you are weak. Having points and power in this forum doesn't mean shit.

Manipulative bastard Scroobal qualifies for all of the above criteria. Coincidentally, so does Leetahbar.

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OPlDwC0.jpg

Power from 32 to 8

TSDMgci.jpg

"Thank you comrade. So touched that people in this forum appreciate my piggy look" *sob*

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should welcome more newbies to this forum.
There is no need to jab them or threaten them or frighten away.
People like IHP should hold their cokes:oIo:
People like that stoopid Crane should not spout kausai all the time:oIo:
People like MOO The Cow, Chon The StewPighead,Narong The Kelong should be restrained with more curfew:oIo:
In this way, let a thousand flowers bloom!!! This forum will be one great world class forum! Hallelujah!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should welcome more newbies to this forum.
There is no need to jab them or threaten them or frighten away.
People like IHP should hold their cokes:oIo:
People like that stoopid Crane should not spout kausai all the time:oIo:
People like MOO The Cow, Chon The StewPighead,Narong The Kelong should be restrained with more curfew:oIo:
In this way, let a thousand flowers bloom!!! This forum will be one great world class forum! Hallelujah!!!!
hey. kopishit, u want limpeh to fuck u this piece of shit again har. now kopisai go give dog fuck.

fuck your mother chow chee bye. i will get the banglas to test your ass.