• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Parents, Cousins in Ajunied GRC... I just ask them who they will vote for...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Cousins are say Tee Tui.

Parents say not sure.. See how. Means what huh?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Means opposition is screwed hehe

Not really...my parents tell me last election campaigning hor... It suddenly rain heavily and they offer Ms Sylvia Lim and her Tee Tui team shelter in their semi d and serve them drinks and oso had a good chit chat hor.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe I tell them use the Cross Out Method...hehe... Tell them to Cross Out the Party they dun want...:biggrin:

mai gong jeow way. Old folks voted more than time than u, cannot con them with this lousy trick. Even my mom said jamban lee tok cock, so see old folks no up. My mom take her voting rights seriously, tell me to drive her home so that she can vote for ah Huat. No need think this think that, simi house drop value bullshit as it don't concern her as she not encashing it in the first place.

If Lao gau parents still need to think, tell them to vote papigs so that papigs can screw their children and grandchildren forever.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
mai gong jeow way. Old folks voted more than time than u, cannot con them with this lousy trick. Even my mom said jamban lee tok cock, so see old folks no up. My mom take her voting rights seriously, tell me to drive her home so that she can vote for ah Huat. No need think this think that, simi house drop value bullshit as it don't concern her as she not encashing it in the first place.

If Lao gau parents still need to think, tell them to vote papigs so that papigs can screw their children and grandchildren forever.

Stupid fucktard monkey also state in another thread that he is undecided between sdp and pap. Fucktards like him are saboking. Thoroughbred idiot. Looks like fucktard genes is the dominant gene in his family blood.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cousins are say Tee Tui.

Parents say not sure.. See how. Means what huh?

Normally old folks would say it out loud if have decided to vote for PAP and in the hope that they can also influence you into voting likewise :biggrin:

Once they say see how, it could mean the following:

1. they have not decided or
2. due to climate of fear (sad to say that most old folks still have it in them) they have decided to vote for the opposition.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Wah..why so fierce one huh...machiam like gang land here :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Normally old folks would say it out loud if have decided to vote for PAP and in the hope that they can also influence you into voting likewise :biggrin:

Once they say see how, it could mean the following:

1. they have not decided or
2. due to climate of fear (sad to say that most old folks still have it in them) they have decided to vote for the opposition.

Hhehe...before I left parents house...I tell them vote Tee Tui and they say OK. I say no fear voting Tee Tui cos PAP still chenghu after Sept 11. They say OK. :biggrin: