• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my housemate say i must think inside the box and not always thinking outside the box..

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
what she mean huh?
i went out tapao chicken rice for her lunch just now. she ate quietly and never talk. then eat finished already she knocked on my room door and said to me "pls don't always think outside the box. can u think inside the box too!" then b4 I could ask meaning, she went to her room and closed her door. means what huh? knn !!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she means her “box” more sexy than mei mei’s boxer shorts at the hawker center. can open and sexplore.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she means her “box” more sexy than mei mei’s boxer shorts at the hawker center. can open and sexplore.
really? then why she walked off and slammed her room door after lunch? shouldn't she at least pay me $6 for the drumstick and braised egg chicken rice packet I bought for her?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
what she mean huh?
i went out tapao chicken rice for her lunch just now. she ate quietly and never talk. then eat finished already she knocked on my room door and said to me "pls don't always think outside the box. can u think inside the box too!" then b4 I could ask meaning, she went to her room and closed her door. means what huh? knn !!!
You bought the wrong chicken part. Chinese girls love chicken thighs. Plus maybe not enough chilly sauce or something.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You bought the wrong chicken part. Chinese girls love chicken thighs. Plus maybe not enough chilly sauce or something.
dunno duncare
weirdo woman
Nice to me can buy me socks and underwear. not nice give me face and slam door.

siaolang woman

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
really? then why she walked off and slammed her room door after lunch? shouldn't she at least pay me $6 for the drumstick and braised egg chicken rice packet I bought for her?
She didn't pay you for her lunch? She's taking advantage of your good nature.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
what she mean huh?
I think she meant you are a siaolang if always think out of the box. Normal people only think out of the box occasionally and not everything also out of box will become a siao lang behaviour.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what she mean huh?

the box is referring to her lovehole lah.................she wants you in it..............

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
She didn't pay you for her lunch? She's taking advantage of your good nature.
just now she ask me by messaging to help her tapow geylang leong kee mutton soup. i message back she still.no pay me $6 chicken rice lunch yet..then she stormed out of her room and slap $50 on the hall dining table and went back to her room.slamming her door again. knn!!! lanlanlor..went geylang tapow for her the mutton soup after I ate frog porridge...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
just now she ask me by messaging to help her tapow geylang leong kee mutton soup. i message back she still.no pay me $6 chicken rice lunch yet..then she stormed out of her room and slap $50 on the hall dining table and went back to her room.slamming her door again. knn!!! lanlanlor..went geylang tapow for her the mutton soup after I ate frog porridge...
You're such a wuss. Her behaviour cannot and must not be tolerated. PM your unker Glockman here, I'll coach you step by step.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she wants you to open the door and open her box to look inside her tunnel.

bairni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like your housemate wants you to stick to conventional or traditional ways of thinking sometimes, not always trying to be creative or unconventional. Maybe she felt like you were doing something unexpected by getting her lunch, and she just wanted you to keep things simple sometimes.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wtf? Why are you such a pussy? She probably sees that you are such a weakling, and is now taking you for granted. Its time for you to man up and give her a good one (Or two). If you don't have the balls, then let me know and I'll take care of her for you.