• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My New $ Avatar...nice or not?

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
....means what leh?

anyway it is high time they acquire my logo as their new one le...

coz over decades...living standard has gone up high high...

so it is high time to make the logo higher....the strength of the thunder bolt should also be doubled as well....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha...isn't that too obvious? maybe might be sued for copyright lor...

anyway this is intentionally shaped to look more auspicious...like the number 8

very meaningful...

can be a '$' sign, can be '8', also look like a pair of chopsticks picking up '$'..:p

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice one! It symbolizes the rich and powerful of mighty Singapore under 45 yrs of PAP ruling!

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
RonRon,

u can throw away ur outdated logo leow la....kekeekekekekekeke

it is worthless using ur logo these days......

gone are the days when things are cheap and good.....

Nice one! It symbolizes the rich and powerful of mighty Singapore under 45 yrs of PAP ruling!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
RonRon,

u can throw away ur outdated logo leow la....kekeekekekekekeke

it is worthless using ur logo these days......

gone are the days when things are cheap and good.....
This logo will be here for another thousand years. The future generation and historian will name this period of time the Golden Era equivalent to the Tang Dynasty

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got this feeling the logo will be changed to avoid DLism....

see Ant-Tee-U-C...their logo changed n changed...

maybe i should create one new logo for WP as well....should change the hammer to a double 007 pistols......

This logo will be here for another thousand years. The future generation and historian will name this period of time the Golden Era equivalent to the Tang Dynasty

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please up this thread high high so people will recognise this logo instead of other logos....heeheeeeheeeee...

i got this feeling the logo will be changed to avoid DLism....

see Ant-Tee-U-C...their logo changed n changed...

maybe i should create one new logo for WP as well....should change the hammer to a double 007 pistols......

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your new Avatar doesn't leave a strong impression like mine...

to put it simply....make it fatter lah!