• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Transition to SimplyGo: Singaporeans can NO longer use your EZ-Link or NETS FlashPay cards for public transport fare payment from 1 June 2024

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
bank card as in your debit or credit card, right? i seldom use bank card, i am using the old transit link card which show the fare value when u tap it.
The old transit link card means is the ezlink card that shows the value at each tap.
You won't be able to use that from 1jun as indicated.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think simply go is another separate company from the ezlink.
When the card is expired or faulty, you cannot simply do a balance value transfer. You need to go physically to a ticket office to process your refund and given a receipt, and go ticket office again 2 weeks later to get back the money.

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Probably will have to go ticket office to get refund.
The queue at certain heartlander area is always super long queue with old farts.
ok. then i get rid of it soon. anyway, nowadays i use phone to take mrt and bus already

jw5

Loyal
Vote out PAP. Vote for Opposition Party which supports NETs, NETs Flashpay and EZ Link. :thumbsup::barefoot::tongue:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SimplyGo card is a fuck up problematic system. I have used it on the bus a few times and the reader rejected it even though I just top up the farecard. And the worst thing is I can't even see the balance value! Who is the mother fucker who came up with such this chee bye system?
Which IT company developed this software program? How much did they earn from LTA?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's by design to nudge daft Sinkies into using their shitty app to track their journeys and fares. :rolleyes:

At some point you will need to understand that it's no longer mere incompetence or greed, but malfeasance. Malfeasance is the nature of this regime, this issue with fare cards is just one small part of it.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pure cockup. Why is this new card system so cockup that it is unable to display an important simple basic feature such as card's balance?
Worse part is the ranjiao CSB excuses.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240113_044225.jpg

IMG_20240113_044500.jpg

IMG_20240113_044627.jpg

IMG_20240113_044643.jpg

IMG_20240113_044741.jpg

IMG_20240113_044813.jpg

IMG_20240113_050054.jpg

IMG_20240113_050110.jpg