• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Neighbour Shared A Pearl With Me

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for centuries in tropical cuntries where angmos were once colonisers, it was wise to wear white as washing colored clothes were difficult without color-friendly detergents. bleach was cheap and could be used copiously to keep white attire clean. it had nothing to do with politics. millions of school children wore white too, from india to timbuktu.

In hot countries, wearing white clothes enable an individual to stay cool.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
all those will bump you up to 69 kpkb threads a day.

When I said PAP claims to be clean, you said that's kpkb
when I said that LHL shd not put HC as CEO TH because of conflict on interests, you said tha 's kpkb
when I said PAP shd not moved goalposts and change CPF money return from 55 to 65, you said that's kpkb
when I said PAP tries to amend Constitution to get pap endorsed candidate elected at EP, you said that's kpkb
when I said PAP shd not favour foreigners at the expense of locals, you said that's kpkb

when will you see the truth?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
all those will bump you up to 69 kpkb threads a day.

is saying that NOL has collapsed kpkb?
is saying that smrt sent trains with hairline cracks to china for repair kpkb?
is saying that SPF officers ran away from stone throwing foreigners kpkb?
is saying that PRC SMRT drivers went on strike kpkb?
is saying that pap lost Aljunied GRC in GE 2011 kpkb?
is saying that LHL got cancer kpkb?
is saying that LHL almost fainted during NDR kpkb?