• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Neighbour Shared A Pearl With Me

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wisdom and truth are foreign to you based your numerous threads and many posts and here you make a sweeping statement as though it is a universal law. Its just too bad that there are a few low IQ persons here who cannot see through you and your anti Singapore ploys.

That is your own personal opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the masses.

I agree with her wisdom and her message and do not agree with what you said.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dont just post this here, if this is true then share it everywhere and show irrefutable proof and get these corrupted politicians jailed. Put your money where your mouth is.

There is already irrefutable proof, dumb PAP cocksuckers like you refuse to see it.

case 1.

How can the Prime Minister's own law firm Lee and Lee be the default legal firm for all HDB conveyancing contracts and given business for hundreds of thousands of new and resale flats? No tender, no bidding, no contracts put out in the open for all to see. This is not corruption?

case 2.

How can PeeM and his father, and mother and other relatives receive discounts on Nassim jade luxury condos by HPL above and beyond anything available to the rest of the public? How come CPIB don't even investigate this?

case 3.

How can Teh Cheang Wan, accused of taking large bribes not be arrested and under police custody and was allowed to "commit suicide" instead of as, you say "get these corrupted politicians jailed"

case 4

How can the Finance Minister appoint his own wife to run a Pte Ltd investment company 100% owned by his own Ministry when she has no qualifications whatsoever? The wife now earns obscene amounts of money running this company, and her compensation is not revealed. this is not corruption?

got many other cases I care not to mention But shits like you have blinders on and refuse to see it. that is all i can say.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I looked at the message he sent and he made a lot of sense. that was a pearl of wisdom

The real wisdom here would be to treat this asshole as an enemy and not play suck his cock with him and let him shoot his pearls onto your face. Jackasses like u are what makes the PAP emboldened to bring in more FTs. If all sinkies boycott them and were hostile to them, they might just fuck off back home. No one likes to be harassed by the citizens of a country even if they are welcomed by the govt.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is your own personal opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the masses.

I agree with her wisdom and her message and do not agree with what you said.

Tks, Bodycells!

My neighbour is right:
1. Politicians like to wear white to appear clean
2. Most politicians claim they are clean
3. All politicians are corrupt, especially those who wear white

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real wisdom here would be to treat this asshole as an enemy and not play suck his cock with him and let him shoot his pearls onto your face. Jackasses like u are what makes the PAP emboldened to bring in more FTs. If all sinkies boycott them and were hostile to them, they might just fuck off back home. No one likes to be harassed by the citizens of a country even if they are welcomed by the govt.

he is more cogent and rational than many pap ibs here

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is already irrefutable proof, dumb PAP cocksuckers like you refuse to see it.

case 1.

How can the Prime Minister's own law firm Lee and Lee be the default legal firm for all HDB conveyancing contracts and given business for hundreds of thousands of new and resale flats? No tender, no bidding, no contracts put out in the open for all to see. This is not corruption?

case 2.

How can PeeM and his father, and mother and other relatives receive discounts on Nassim jade luxury condos by HPL above and beyond anything available to the rest of the public? How come CPIB don't even investigate this?

case 3.

How can Teh Cheang Wan, accused of taking large bribes not be arrested and under police custody and was allowed to "commit suicide" instead of as, you say "get these corrupted politicians jailed"

case 4

How can the Finance Minister appoint his own wife to run a Pte Ltd investment company 100% owned by his own Ministry when she has no qualifications whatsoever? The wife now earns obscene amounts of money running this company, and her compensation is not revealed. this is not corruption?

got many other cases I care not to mention But shits like you have blinders on and refuse to see it. that is all i can say.

enough proof to fill an 380 airbus

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks, Bodycells!

My neighbour is right:
1. Politicians like to wear white to appear clean
2. Most politicians claim they are clean
3. All politicians are corrupt, especially those who wear white

This is basically the sum of your support, the only people who swallow your lies hook line and sinker. 70% and more are wise to what you are doing.
You have to get your affirmation from those who have bodycells but hardly have braincells.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is basically the sum of your support, the only people who swallow your lies hook line and sinker. 70% and more are wise to what you are doing.
You have to get your affirmation from those who have bodycells but hardly have braincells.

U are a hypocrite yourself and a fine one to talk.

I already provided with several cases in my post above showing irreputable proof when you ask for it.

"Dont just post this here, if this is true then share it everywhere and show irrefutable proof and get these corrupted politicians jailed. Put your money where your mouth is."

U seem not to understand that there is no such thing as real justice in singapore. U can have all the proof u want against corrupt PAP politicians and the courts will do nothing and no one will go to jail. Now if you are oppo on the other hand, the slightest whiff of corruption and they will be all over your ass. So don't come here with your show the proof shit and people will go to jail crap.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are a hypocrite yourself and a fine one to talk.

I already provided with several cases in my post above showing irreputable proof when you ask for it.

"Dont just post this here, if this is true then share it everywhere and show irrefutable proof and get these corrupted politicians jailed. Put your money where your mouth is."

U seem not to understand that there is no such thing as real justice in singapore. U can have all the proof u want against corrupt PAP politicians and the courts will do nothing and no one will go to jail. Now if you are oppo on the other hand, the slightest whiff of corruption and they will be all over your ass. So don't come here with your show the proof shit and people will go to jail crap.

Remember the case against LHL, GCT and TT?

Chan SK ruled that inside a voting centre is not within 200m of a voting centre. How corrupt is the system under the pap!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ckmpd, did your mama or papa teach you that if you see a snake and an ah neh, you kill the ah neh first?

sorry, but i dont stereotype people.

just as i respect the 1st generation pap leaders, it doesnt mean i respect the current pap leaders.

so i assess my neighbour on what he says and what he does

he is right when he said all politicians say they are clean but they are actually corrupt

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry, but i dont stereotype people.

just as i respect the 1st generation pap leaders, it doesnt mean i respect the current pap leaders.

so i assess my neighbour on what he says and what he does

he is right when he said all politicians say they are clean but they are actually corrupt

Did u realise that politicians do not refer only to those in power? it also refers to those the opposition parties be it if they win any election?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did u realise that politicians do not refer only to those in power? it also refers to those the opposition parties be it if they win any election?

we dont know how Opposition parties will perform.

But we know pap is leegally corrupt