• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
High SES should be about lifestyle and not material possession

7E34DE66-600F-46C8-B122-FC620528AA95.jpeg
B614462D-8197-42F0-9A16-20ADF3E909CC.gif

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hands down Kirsten han is still one of the ugliest and fattest SPG I have come across so far. Don’t even try to tell me she has inner beauty as this fat cunt is Super nasty in cursing sinkies when fighting for gays, foreigners, drug traffickers and murderers.
Stuart mills bully sinkies she kept quiet but if tomorrow we hang a foreign murderer or drug trafficker your pig of a Wife will be cursing and protesting again. Really fuck up fat bitch.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hands down Kirsten han is still one of the ugliest and fattest SPG I have come across so far. Don’t even try to tell me she has inner beauty as this fat cunt is Super nasty in cursing sinkies when fighting for gays, foreigners, drug traffickers and murderers.
Stuart mills bully sinkies she kept quiet but if tomorrow we hang a foreign murderer or drug trafficker your pig of a Wife will be cursing and protesting again. Really fuck up fat bitch.
Hey Tongkatali bro, she does not waste her breath on such trivial matters. Moreover, the security guard is not dead is he? So get over it.

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Tongkatali bro, she does not waste her breath on such trivial matters. Moreover, the security guard is not dead is he? So get over it.

Kirsten han always cry Father cry mother about gays/lesbians like Jolovan Wham and Roy Ngerng not allowed to fuck and such each other in public. Are gays/lesbians sentenced to death? Any gays/lesbians died recently because of gay law? Why don’t you ask her to get over it and stop stirring sinkies who are not gay.

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP must really love their angmohs to allow a FT loser like calum stuart to live and stay in Singapore without any positive contribution to local society.

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What physical and inner personality qualities does Kirsten possess that makes you want to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her?
Yin nah deh! Her abundance of meat already tell me I won’t go hungry for the rest of my life spending with her. Fantasying her again now...