• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kirsten han always cry Father cry mother about gays/lesbians like Jolovan Wham and Roy Ngerng not allowed to fuck and such each other in public. Are gays/lesbians sentenced to death? Any gays/lesbians died recently because of gay law? Why don’t you ask her to get over it and stop stirring sinkies who are not gay.
Hey Tongkatali bro, she had to keep fighting for the rights of Singaporeans before. She is also fighting for your rights and will be doing it selflessly.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP must really love their angmohs to allow a FT loser like calum stuart to live and stay in Singapore without any positive contribution to local society.
Hey Ogawa bro, I am with New Naratif and joining Kirsten in the fight for Singaporeans' rights. I do not need at praises or gratitude. As long as I know what I am doing.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is so noble that she brought me to tears at times.

Fuck your fat fuck ‘noble’ Kirsten han

4EC48DAB-F575-4802-B4EB-0679C4169DE1.jpeg
9D9CEE4E-7251-4756-8287-9D57402CD477.gif

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Tongkatali bro, she had to keep fighting for the rights of Singaporeans before. She is also fighting for your rights and will be doing it selflessly.

Please tell Kirsten han to fuck off and mind her business, I am not gay like Jolovan Wham and I am also not a drug trafficker so there is no need for fat chee han to fight for me.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please tell Kirsten han to fuck off and mind her business, I am not gay like Jolovan Wham and I am also not a drug trafficker so there is no need for fat chee han to fight for me.
Hey Tongkatali bro, you just reminded me why I see Kirsten as my inspiration. She was constantly harrased and reprimanded by unappreciative Singaporeans but she persevered knowing it was the right thing to do. Giving her lots of hugs and kisses now.