• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mum said that roxygurly's dad is a bapok

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
and sold his backside everyday at Changi Point.

Is it true?

Is roxygurly's dad a transvestite?

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Velma,

You are correct !! :eek::biggrin:

roxygurly, can you confirm how many customers does yr shemale dad served per day ? :biggrin::biggrin:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember that Velma said he is from RI or ACS (top schools in singapore)

i didn't know that students from top sg schools lack basic creativity and humor

what a shame :rolleyes:
I didn't know Aussies have poor standards of English. My Aussie friends can speak much better.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, is this shemale roxygurly really from OZ? She/he doesnt even writes like one.........
roxygurly is obviously a Singaporean man. He types like a Singaporean. Even if he is an Aussie, he has to be living in SG for 10 years to type like us.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Since when is spoof original?

It's not a clever or an amusing spoof plus it's already been done by other members.

For goodness sake try and come up with something creative rather than just imitating.

Are you from China?:rolleyes:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
roxygurly is obviously a Singaporean man. He types like a Singaporean. Even if he is an Aussie, he has to be living in SG for 10 years to type like us.

i am not typing. i am thumbing! thats why i cant be bothered to type properly, given the chore. you are uncreative, stupid and jumps to useless conclusion! :rolleyes:

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not typing. i am thumbing! thats why i cant be bothered to type properly, given the chore. you are uncreative, stupid and jumps to useless conclusion! :rolleyes:

yea i do agree, maybe you are those hardworking and creative and smart kind which don't work in changi point but everywhere in sg and even in workers' dorm

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

true.... and why does a aussie so bother bout our SG MEN culture here n there? .... she/he just another spammer..........

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
true.... and why does a aussie so bother bout our SG MEN culture here n there? .... she/he just another spammer..........
My Aussie friends don't even give a damn about Singapore, let alone Singaporean men. They got better things to be concerned about, such as Arabs and kelings. And also not to forget, beer. :p

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Aussie friends don't even give a damn about Singapore, let alone Singaporean men. They got better things to be concerned about, such as Arabs and kelings. And also not to forget, beer. :p

and surfing.........:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And hunting kangaroos. :biggrin: :p

You must ask Cpt. Goh and Cpt. Chia about hunting kangaroos. They got two coys of soldiers shooting kangaroos at Australian outback and a huge BBQ campfire with roasted kangaroo enough to feed 100 men from skinnies to fatties. The Australian government is still looking for them. Teo Chee Hean and George Yeo kept replying to Australian calls not they're puzzled, not knowing where these two Captains are now.