• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Dad who’s also a mum after wife walked out

SBFNews

Dad who’s also a mum after wife walked out​

By VENESA DEVI
2131153.jpg

Doting dad: Ooi with his sons, Ooi Zi Gen (left), 14, and Ooi Zi Hao, 13, at their home at Taman Plentong Utama.

JOHOR BARU: When his wife left home six years ago, Ooi Teik Kwoi was forced to take on the responsibilities of both a father and a mother for his two children overnight.

The 60-year-old recalled that one day in December 2017, his wife packed her bags and said she wanted to visit her family back in Myanmar.

“She said she had some family issues to deal with and would be back in a month’s time. She promised our sons that she would be back soon with gifts for them.

“We waited for a call from her after she left, but the phone never rang. On the third day, I called my mother-in-law and heard that my wife had not made it back to her village.

“I was worried sick, thinking that something bad had happened to her. Later that day, she called to tell me that she was never coming back but did not give any reasons,” he said when met at his house in Taman Plentong Utama here.

Ooi said he was devastated to hear that his wife of nine years had left him and their two children, who were only seven and eight years old at that time, for good.

“What really broke my heart was the fact that my children would have to live without a mother suddenly.

“I know they were too young to understand what had happened, but I decided to be frank with them as it hurt me to see them waiting for her,” he said.

Ooi quit his job as a welder in Singapore, where he was earning almost S$2,000, to take care of his children.

“My kids were young and had just lost their mother, the person whom they spent most of their time with since they were babies.

“I did not want them to ever feel abandoned, so I made it a point to spend as much time as I could with them. I wanted them to know that they have a father who loves them dearly,” he said.

After quitting his full-time job, he has been taking up odd jobs, including food delivery and being a part-time contractor.

This Fathers Day, his only wish is that his two sons will be happy and healthy, Ooi said.

Link: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2023...wife-walked-out

Many such cases. Not just this myanmar woman. Some return back to vietnam, indonesia, china and relative call husband say wife died.

The 60-year-old recalled that one day in December 2017, his wife packed her bags and said she wanted to visit her family back in Myanmar.

So those kids are Burmese mixed breeds, and she probably grew tired of him being flaccid. :cool:

Reddog

Funny that the mother can just leave her kids like that...so all those mother's day propaganda is just BS...
Very often these foreign mothers also have kids to go back to.
They are just leaving one set of kids to return to an earlier set.
Not so funny ... really.

Funny that the mother can just leave her kids like that...so all those mother's day propaganda is just BS...
Mostly foreign wife have the courage to leave their kid and find new chapter, with load of sinkies gold pot, back in their own country. True love doesn't exist marrying a 3rd world nations citizens.

k1976

N

Dad who’s also a mum after wife walked out​

By VENESA DEVI
2131153.jpg

Doting dad: Ooi with his sons, Ooi Zi Gen (left), 14, and Ooi Zi Hao, 13, at their home at Taman Plentong Utama.

JOHOR BARU: When his wife left home six years ago, Ooi Teik Kwoi was forced to take on the responsibilities of both a father and a mother for his two children overnight.

“She said she had some family issues to deal with and would be back in a month’s time. She promised our sons that she would be back soon with gifts for them.

“We waited for a call from her after she left, but the phone never rang. On the third day, I called my mother-in-law and heard that my wife had not made it back to her village.

“I was worried sick, thinking that something bad had happened to her. Later that day, she called to tell me that she was never coming back but did not give any reasons,” he said when met at his house in Taman Plentong Utama here.

Ooi said he was devastated to hear that his wife of nine years had left him and their two children, who were only seven and eight years old at that time, for good.

“What really broke my heart was the fact that my children would have to live without a mother suddenly.

“I know they were too young to understand what had happened, but I decided to be frank with them as it hurt me to see them waiting for her,” he said.

Ooi quit his job as a welder in Singapore, where he was earning almost S$2,000, to take care of his children.

“My kids were young and had just lost their mother, the person whom they spent most of their time with since they were babies.

“I did not want them to ever feel abandoned, so I made it a point to spend as much time as I could with them. I wanted them to know that they have a father who loves them dearly,” he said.

After quitting his full-time job, he has been taking up odd jobs, including food delivery and being a part-time contractor.

This Fathers Day, his only wish is that his two sons will be happy and healthy, Ooi said.

Link: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2023...wife-walked-out
now burma cannot come out easily

Mostly foreign wife have the courage to leave their kid and find new chapter, with load of sinkies gold pot, back in their own country. True love doesn't exist marrying a 3rd world nations citizens.
That is why 3rd world cuntries are frowned upon..

Is china considered 3rd world?
It used to. Now China wife richer than most sinkie man because China is becoming super power soon. As for 3rd world, mostly Thia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Pinoy who are most likely to run at the first sight of cash in their hands.

they are still attached to their families back home, especially their moms who are looking after their kids. in sg, they buay tahan their mils, hubbies, and sinkie kids who are never sympathetic to their origins and dislocation from their original families. but after balik kampong they will run out of money again, and they will return to sg either as sexual visit pass holders or start a new relationship with a loser sinkie unker to sextract cpf money and his life savings. and the cycle continues until they becum aunties and are no longer attractive.

So basically not all mothers are mom's n that breeding licences should be issued for wanting kids..no point harming another life

problem lies with unwanted or leftover sinkie unkers who want their loser coolie bloodlines to continue, and they seek out regional brides who need the money to support their poor families in villages. legalized sexploitation and human trafficking going hand in hand. cause will have its effect. cumuppance is just around the corner. i already have relatives in sg who are raising children whose foreign mothers have run road to start other families. but they continue to ask for money. abandoned sinkie babies by bio-mothers is no longer a new phenomenon. has been around for more than a decade.

Dumbass uneducated men are just as problematic as old ah soh spinsters...wat is men's obsession with breeding?