• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my late grandpa told me that when a person reacts angrily to an allegation ...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya @chicken is this the poor man cantonese pahang rubber tapper grandfather or rich man sinkie chap cheng grandfather? Anyway is low class low life man that like to 狗眼看人低like you Pui!
@chicken your grandfather sibei low class low life not like mine hokkien plantation owner that you were so jealous of hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken your grandfather sibei low class low life not like mine hokkien plantation owner that you were so jealous of hahahaha
@chicken mine no need to say a word to me because he was long dead but his actions proven winner can become rich himself after his father was bankrupted in stocks. Not like your grandfather is loser like you like to play GOD anyhow judge people so irresponsible Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken mine no need to say a word to me because he was long dead but his actions proven winner can become rich himself after his father was bankrupted in stocks. Not like your grandfather is loser like you like to play GOD anyhow judge people so irresponsible Pui!
Your grandfather got beat your cheebye?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
8C1E8C8.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken your sinkie chap cheng grand father only rich with one small landed house only you so how lian 狗眼看人低 persecute hokkien virgin as chicken buay paiseh my adopted grandfather this kind is then called rich got so much land for his sons to gamble away okay? you jealous or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actions speak louder than words indeed lol my upbringing with this kind of grandfather is obviously superior to yours. Again whatever you accused me is what you are yourself poor upbringing hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken oh ya your grandfather got mistress or not? Unlike you loser always dreaming of women throwing themselves at you from bigcockmsn to ahmeng clones, my grandfather and his father this kind rich ones then got REAL mistressES one hor. And obviously not steal company money to pay lunch like you this kind of cheap dao Tao hahahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actions speak louder than words indeed lol my upbringing with this kind of grandfather is obviously superior to yours. Again whatever you accused me is what you are yourself poor upbringing hahahaha
What kind of grandfather produce a mad chicken like you. Lol. He must be turning in his grave now.