• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my late grandpa told me that when a person reacts angrily to an allegation ...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the allegation is usually true.
Tsk tsk tsk Cantonese dog son of chicken logic that you can abuse me as chicken and I cannot get angry if not means I am chicken Knnbccb my logic is if people dare not swear or take up my virginity test challenge means you are admitting you are liar criminal bully. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
he did. he said women who are vulgar and like to proclaim innocence are more likely to be a liar and tends to be slutty and very defensive
Did your grand father tell you your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche are what? And repeat lies again when I already answered my vulgarities are reserved on you vulgar Cantonese dogs sons of chickens that insult hokkien virgin as chicken Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did your grand father tell you your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche are what? And repeat lies again when I already answered my vulgarities are reserved on you vulgar Cantonese dogs sons of chickens that insult hokkien virgin as chicken Pui!
Did you suck your grandfather's cock? Since you are born a slut, you would have been fucked by your whole family since young. What a dirty seasoned slut!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
he did. he said women who are vulgar and like to proclaim innocence are more likely to be a liar and tends to be slutty and very defensive
Oh ya don’t forget your Cantonese woman open leg big big and proven dishonest in Taiwan fake thrown eggs okay hahahaha as usual you and your women are always what you accused me to be: LIAR

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya don’t forget your Cantonese woman open leg big big and proven dishonest in Taiwan fake thrown eggs okay hahahaha as usual you and your women are always what you accused me to be: LIAR
@iamnobody did your grandfather tell you how to be a successful man? Obviously he didn’t. Let me tell you as hokkien expert. Men that are successful don’t hide in rat hole and abuse women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@iamnobody did your grandfather tell you to be good human instead of dog and don’t abuse women that you don’t like as slut chicken when you dare not even swear if the person is not just non chicken but a virgin you die a violent death? Obviously he didn’t.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you suck your grandfather's cock? Since you are born a slut, you would have been fucked by your whole family since young. What a dirty seasoned slut!!
SLUT MISTRESS CHICKEN is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png