• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my late grandpa told me that when a person reacts angrily to an allegation ...

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahaha amazing how one seemingly innocuous post with no specific context could draw a bitch out of the woods LOL. Speaking of being defensive LOL.

不打自招​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahaha amazing how one seemingly innocuous post with no specific context could draw a bitch out of the woods LOL. Speaking of being defensive LOL.

不打自招​

You @Sinkie clone come out of the woods to attack me is then called 不打自招 when everyone with human conscience can see you Cantonese dogs sons of chickens are ganging up to insinuate insult me in every way and nothing innocent about Cantonese dog @iamnobody MASS of chicken slut toilet bowl posts. By saying it is innocent means you are one of them 不打自招 and I already know you are @Sinkie clone Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the allegation is usually true.
@iamnobody did your grandfather tell you what happens if he is wrong? Let me answer for you. Nothing happens you Cantonese dogs sons of chickens act innocent like did no evil to judge and persecute a hokkien virgin as slut chicken sugar baby and live good life talking about traveling and exercise.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@iamnobody did your grandfather tell you what happens if he is wrong? Let me answer for you. Nothing happens you Cantonese dogs sons of chickens act innocent like did no evil to judge and persecute a hokkien virgin as slut chicken sugar baby and live good life talking about traveling and exercise.
That’s the difference between good humans and dogs that think they are GOD lah. And that’s you @Sinkie clone @oliverlee Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the poor woman kena whistled and knocks everyday everywhere Knnbccb Cantonese dogs @iamnobody etc that think they are GOD and entitled to judge and trample a woman as slut chicken sugar baby and walk away scot free should be burnt alive Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody can tell you are the nutcase here. :FU:
Everyone with human conscience can tell you Cantonese dogs sons of cheap women that open leg big big chicken are ganging up with mass of slut chicken toilet bowl threads with my name and address doing defamation crimes on me. You evil ingrate dogs take benefits from me then do evil to your benefactor with your Cantonese dog pride Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur with u
No wonder you concur. See your Ccb Cantonese dog defamation post we know why liao. Another dishonest and cheap Cantonese dog son of chicken Pui!

Jurong East got chicken
See everyone ? This CHEAP Cantonese dog son of chicken proves that Cantonese got no qualms to benefit from me and ask me how to make money or what vacuum I buy and then trample me hokkien virgin as chicken. 真贱广东狗!恩将仇报的广东狗!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck yourself, you old pathetic whore.

fisting-self_001.gif
B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good humans will be so guilty of judging and persecuting a woman wrongly but certainly not Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @iamnobody @oliverlee etc that are dogs savages not humans
In the first place good humans will not be judging and persecuting women they don’t like as slut chicken sugar baby. Only repulsive dogs savages will do that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place good humans will not be judging and persecuting women they don’t like as slut chicken sugar baby. Only repulsive dogs savages will do that.
@iamnobody did your grandfather tell you people are always what they judge others to be? And that’s why I so pure virgin never judge others to be slut chicken sugar baby etc while you dirty cheap people like to judge others to be what you and your women are yourselves hahahaha holy truth indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya @chicken you also ownself say your upbringing is poor with this kind of grandfather so low class lowlife teach people to judge and persecute woman hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya @chicken you also ownself say your upbringing is poor with this kind of grandfather so low class lowlife teach people to judge and persecute woman hahaha
Oh ya @chicken is this the poor man cantonese pahang rubber tapper grandfather or rich man sinkie chap cheng grandfather? Anyway is low class low life man that like to 狗眼看人低like you Pui!