• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend kowtong by China Meimei....

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah piang if you really pay $150 for china mei then you also no different from his friend...PRC meis where got so ex....u go geyland all lelong lelong on the street...cheap cheap..

In China, they hawk their services for a mere 100RM nia for full package deal... ($20 SGD)

They come here hawk the same services, they can command about $100 SGD for half package...

KNN! They think they macham imported branded bags sia sell so high, take us as suckers!!!

:mad:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the man lah. You find the same story " Man leaves wife and kids for xxx girl". Fill in xxx with China, Pinoy, Thai, Indo, another Sinkie.. your pick.

jw5

Loyal
It's the man lah. You find the same story " Man leaves wife and kids for xxx girl". Fill in xxx with China, Pinoy, Thai, Indo, another Sinkie.. your pick.
Men are slimeballs, aren't we? :smile:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice to those thinking of a PRC GF/Mistress seek the counsel of your friends before embarking on your adventure

I have 2 frns now going after PRC girls. I am not going to streotype... but i have advise them against it. PRC girls are really not easy to handle. If not SG girls... at least thais or vietnamese.
!&!!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thought it was a joke when he told me had separated from his wife who is also my friend.He has a 12 year old child. He runs his own computer business.He was doing well. Then he called me yesterday and wanted to see me urgently. He told me his wife had run away with another man.She also emptied his ATMs!!! Now he is staying alone in a rented room!!! Unbelieveable! Unthinkable. He was a good and responsible family man and now what happened?

Sumting not rite here... Run a business and doing well... Lidat surely he mus hab a hse... Wife run road with bf dun tell me can bring the hse along?? So y mus stay in rented rm?? ATM 1 day can oni withdrawl 2k... lidat oso can empty... :confused::biggrin::biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In China, they hawk their services for a mere 100RM nia for full package deal... ($20 SGD)

They come here hawk the same services, they can command about $100 SGD for half package...

KNN! They think they macham imported branded bags sia sell so high, take us as suckers!!!

:mad:

you dun have to pay if you think it is too expensive. obviously there is a demand, therefore they are willing to fly over here and stand all night in geylang.

if sinkies stop paying for their services, they will all disappear.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont blame the PRC gals. It's the Singaporean men who shld be blamed. Who is not a gold digger? It's only whether it is obvious or hidden. Which girl does not want a comfortable life by marrying somebody who is wealthy and can take care of her? Can one survive on true love and air? If Singaporean men want a good time without paying a price and can't handle them and still come out unscathed, then it is the men's fault. There's a sucker born every minute.

You have a pig bladder face and you don't make any sense. True love inspires all that is greatness and everything else, but unfortunately you don't really know what love is about.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

No not really. Some women are traitorous too so you don't know what you're talking about.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian girls are pretty nice actually so shut the fuck up?

Nah! I still prefer local SG gals anytime over PRC gals...

They might be nice to look at, I also believe they will be a good fcuk... however once they open their mouths to talk, I totally will be turned off sia...

:eek::eek:

Same goes for Msia gals, Pinoy gals...

But I still think of all the Chinese countries around, TWMMs are still the cutest and sweetest, they will beat our SG gals hands down anytime...

Hehehehe! :biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian girls are pretty nice actually so shut the fuck up?

Oh really, so how many M'sia cunts you have fucked so far? Figures please?!?

:biggrin:

If you don't have the figures to stake your claims then you SHOULD be the ONE to Shut Up!!! Chee bye!!!

:oIo:

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
my relative married a foreigner from the land of the "bald eagle". she is working here on a high level mgmt job. the husband I don't know is working what. ask her, she also seems reluctant and ambigious to disclose. said he is away in the land of "smiles" (its capital) working on something, which in SG, a very small market, thus can't do it here and make decent money.

ppl, you tell me. have you ever heard of a husband who doesn't know what his wife is working as? or a wife who doesn't know what the husband is working as?

from my guess, I suppose everyone in my circle can see offstage what's going on. but nobody would say anything, lest it brings trouble and gets you involved for a matter that doesn't concern or affect you at all.

emperor's new clothes. living in illusion. what can I say? life goes on.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not pro PRC or foreign girls. But my ex-classmate, from Uni. She says "woman marry better, cos if the man tries to fool around, she can threathen him with divorce and take half of his assets."

isn't that more like buying an insurance policy, instead of marrying someone you love.

yes its sinkee girl.

another friend of mine, in her office, young girls age 20+ these days say "my mother told me to marry only because of the money. no money, forget the marriage. MONEY!!"