• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My final post here - A Nation Defeated

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS - be more realistic. Life doesnt end with GE 2015.
Do continue to post or tcss here. There's free entertainment in this forum.

You get people born botak then become monks. After awhile, they believe themselves to be experts with a comb!

You also get to witness the importance of points, alliances and desire to be a judge in this forum.

Most importantly, there are a few here who seldom post but when they do, lots of substance and eye-openers.

So, take a break and come back refreshed. Cheers.

Your incessant need to be popular while at the same time being manipulative is really fucking pathetic. :rolleyes:

i notice he's starting to act more and more like screwball. Always talking about others postings and how some people's posts are very good etc etc or bad etc etc Nobody else does that. In fact for some ex CID/police type who always chiongs why would he care if someone posts or doesn't post.

jw5

Loyal
That's precisely why I have been baiting him (and the other monikers he is using). :biggrin:

i notice he's starting to act more and more like screwball. Always talking about others postings and how some people's posts are very good etc etc or bad etc etc Nobody else does that. In fact for some ex CID/police type who always chiongs why would he care if someone posts or doesn't post.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

There there. Don't be upset. Good post, Jah. Ok?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spot on. Same person.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be quite siong posting as so many monikers but i am just wondering why do you care about points, alliances on an online forum and whether this or that forum member posts "good" or "bad" stuff according to your judgement.

Shut up you asswipe.....your mouth is a sewer of great incontinence.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction ...again..

1) the younger Sinkie fucktards spend like there is no tomorrow and they seem not to worry that the Pappy are out to plunder them in the near future and...and they think that all is rosy with the pap in-charge as seen by them presently as they live their lives, that they seem to go hand in hand with PaP plan ( of course the Pappy had never put these fucktards into THEIR PLAN OF GREED!!)...

Most of these fucktards, only hope and look out for whether their old Sinkie fucktards...

HAVE LEFT any POT OF GOLD at the end of the rainbow, to them after their oldies are gone!

So for these younger Sinkie fucktards that mass voted for the PAP.......PAP plan is THEIR PLAN too... or so they think ..hehehehe

You mean Workers Party can present a better plan for young Singaporeans????

And during this elections, all oppositions have said, "We still want PAP to be the ruling party, we are there just for checks"....If PAP is still and in fact they are as of present, what makes you think the oppositions can have the power to check on the ruling government????

To be honest, words from mouth can lie but facts n figures doesn't....

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;dJfDU27MBas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJfDU27MBas[/video]

Unexpected things happened
I have been a total loss for words and withheld from posting since a week ago.

In my final post here,
I hope you can give ah RUN a few minutes for the video above if you think it has been worthwhile reading my earlier posts.

The people are defeated.
Please take care, in the path ahead.

Very memorable flashbacks to WP GE2015 .... In elections, you win or you lose. It is part and parcel of the game.

Try again the next time... Politics is just like a marathon. You have to endure like hell at times so that you can eventually cross the finishing line.

BTW, i hope you can console Ting Ru. She needs a shoulder to cry on....

A Shoulder to Cry On
Life is full of lots of up and downs
And the distance feels further
When you're headed for the ground
And there is nothing more painful than to let your feelings take you down
It's so hard to know the way you feel inside
When there's many thoughts and feelings that you hide
But you might feel better if you let me walk with you
By your side

And when you need a shoulder to cry on
When you need a friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone
You won't be alone, cause I'll be there
I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there
I'll be a friend to rely on
You won't be alone, cause I'll be there

All of the times when everything is wrong
And you're feeling like
There's no use going on
You can't give it up
I hope you work it out and carry on
Side by side,
With you till the end
I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
No matter what is said or done
Our love will always continue on

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
Everyone needs a friend to rely on
You won't be alone cause I'll be there
I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there
I'll be the one you rely on
When the whole world's gone
You won't be alone
'Cause I'll be there

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
No figures available on part played by new fake sinkies to swing huge vote win to the pappies but just a little imagination is enough to show how.

Pappies got 70% of votes cast in their contested wards or 7 voters out of 10 supported pappies. Conservatively, if we put it down to 3 new fakes + 4 locals voted for pappies out of 7, the swing of these new fakes could be substantial. So, if there were 4 locals for pappies and another 3 out of 10 for oppo parties, the pappies might still win marginally but not the big win.

A win for pappies is still a win but on reflection, these foreign fakes could change the destiny of the country if they decided to vote for a corrupt party. Fortunately, pappies is not a bad party but still, why let foreigners influenced the destiny of your own country?

If a foreigner is able to contribute more to my nation than a true born breed Singaporean, than I would rather go for a foreigner even if he or she is fake.....

How genuine is Singaporeans like you????

Anti-PAP like you are complaining about the government, about the country, about everything but the least thing you would do is to pack your bags and go because you don't dare to....

Like what Scrollball has mentioned, these group of people who claimed to be genuine Singaporeans are worst than foreigners. This are the bunch of selfish, ignorant fools who claimed that they want a better future for the nation but actually they want a better future for themselves....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Voting is secret, voting is fair. Election Department is not responsible for pappies' win.

We have the world's best Elections Department ...the Returning Officer is appointed only at elections by the Prime Minister. Call that fair?
Elections Department reports to the Prime Minister who also is seeking to hang on to power forever ...call that fair?
Elections Department never faults the ruling party even when violation of rules are blatant while it has not ceased to penalize the opposition parties at every opportunity. Call that fair?
Elections Department can tell you who has won with straw result ...final result replicateds straw result ...wow, that's why the Election Department is the best in the world. Elsewhere, a public inquiry will be called to establish if there is something unusual (because it is not the norm).

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much influence he had after he left (PM) office is anyone's guess? Andy why put any blame on a senile old man? I keep things simple. I hold LKY fully accountable for policies implemented when he was prime minister until 1990. In the same way, Lee Hsien Loong is accountable for whatever shit post 2004.

Sorry, I'm not putting blame on LKY and on the contra he earns my respect.... He's the one who carved out a tiny island into a first world nation which is so comfortable for those so-called GENUINE SINGAPOREANS to be able to sit back at home and hiding behind their computer to curse and swear....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies who are civil servants or working in GLC are educated type and intelligent enough to know voting is secret. They are either pro pappies or pro oppo parties. To vote for more oppo parties candidates to masok parliament is not to topple pappies from power. These Govt servants do not contribute to the big swing in favour of the pappies; the older voters who die die voted pappies since 1950s and the new fake sinkies did.

These older voters will die one by one as the years gone by but the imported fake sinkies will grow. In the end, destiny of the country will be decided not by locals but by foreign born imported sinkies.

Sorry.... Your words sums it all!!!!

You don't even knew that the government has all the close relationship and showing support to all the Singapore religious association and Huai Kwan.... Example ; Teochew Association n etc!!! All this associations plays a real major impart n not IBs....

I also spoke to one SMEs owner after the elections who's a GENUINE Singaporean using your words. He told me he has no choice but to vote for PAP cause SPRING has supported him in many ways for his business.... It's not just pure words but actions can be seen.

What's the use of having more oppos in parliament when people like you still want PAP to be in power???? Ain't your statement contradicting????

The fact you or the oppos still want PAP to be the ruling party coz the results are there..... If the PAP is still in power, even you have a 49% of oppo in parliament do you think this oppos can check on PAP???? Naive thinking!!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS - be more realistic. Life doesnt end with GE 2015.
Do continue to post or tcss here. There's free entertainment in this forum.

You get people born botak then become monks. After awhile, they believe themselves to be experts with a comb!

You also get to witness the importance of points, alliances and desire to be a judge in this forum.

Most importantly, there are a few here who seldom post but when they do, lots of substance and eye-openers.

So, take a break and come back refreshed. Cheers.

Ting Ru is still around. She still needs support.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“We are a nation in the making. Will we make it? Am I certain we’ll get there? No, I cannot say that..........”

Sorry , I do not intend to split hairs but Harry is right about the above.
The Kurds are a nation, but without their own country(I think).

If we are a nation, the outcome will be different-as people will be united and will not allow foreigners to swamp them eg Koreans, Japanese -will they ever allow foreigners to come in and take over their country so easily?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
“We are a nation in the making. Will we make it? Am I certain we’ll get there? No, I cannot say that..........”

Sorry , I do not intend to split hairs but Harry is right about the above.
The Kurds are a nation, but without their own country(I think).

If we are a nation, the outcome will be different-as people will be united and will not allow foreigners to swamp them eg Koreans, Japanese -will they ever allow foreigners to come in and take over their country so easily?

Maybe I would like to ask you a question regardless of your race.... Where does your ancestor comes from????

To say that those current immigrants are fake, your ancestors are fake as well....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please remember that the 6.9m WHITE PAPER is being agreed by LKY as well..... Actually the immigration policy was agreed upon when LKY was still around, not after LKY passed away then this policy came out...

LKY now dead and gone but current leadership did not have to carry on PWP 6.9 million if current circumstances unfavourable to pursue it.

Do it Najib's way. Once Old Horse out of the way, all his polices including the crooked bridge thrown to the wind. Current pappies' leadership ball-less, still clinging to the ghost of the past while trying to fix problems of the future. Najib seems to have more balls than you know who.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... Where does your ancestor comes from????

To say that those current immigrants are fake, your ancestors are fake as well....

Rather easy to see the difference between immigrants of the past and those immigrants of the present.

Decades ago, immigrants from foreign lands came to sinapor when still British colony, a hard rock place, filled with crimes, triads, joblessness, hard life, a place for only those determined to work hard, no free lunch, a place of widespread poverty and slums. Those were foreign immigrants who struggled and died in a foreign land but they left behind their off-springs who became citizens of modern sinapor.

Present foreign immigrants came to a well developed country with their two balls, no sweat, no tears to contribute to development of sinapor, some even with fake degrees and CV to obtain shitizenship.

It is all ready made to provide them good life, good schools, good jobs. They walked in and took away jobs, HDB flats and places in schools from locals born and bred in sinapor whose parents, grandparents were either born in sinapor or were early batch of foreign immigrants who died in sinapor to make the country successful.

What did the present immigrants contribute? Nothing. NS? Sweat or tears? Pappies open the door to these foreign immigrants today to screw locals so as to stay in power. Nothing else matters as long as power remains in their hands. Why these foreign immigrants not heading for Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos? Why sinapor? Aren't they faking to take shitizenship with return ticket to their homeland when sinapor is another Greece?

Never say never, hor. Locals can die standing in the country, no where to flee. These fake foreign sinkies can still flee to where they came from.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...You don't even knew that the government has all the close relationship and showing support to all the Singapore religious association and Huai Kwan.... Example ; Teochew Association n etc!!! All this associations plays a real major impart n not IBs....

Pappies cannot afford to let inter-racial strife turn the island into racial conflicts and any Govt surely must support all religious faiths, whatever you call it. This is basic common sense. Oppo parties are not calling for abolition of this support for the inter-racial religious harmony. Please don't add poison.