• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My final post here - A Nation Defeated

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can locals trust this 4th generation of leaders to be good and fair in the years ahead? What if one of them became a Najib? Any one else in Parliament to ensure it would not happen? Ownself checks ownself again?

When LKY and his team came to power in 1950s, did you know his pappies' candidates did not speak English or Mandarin except those close to him? They spoke in dialects. Did Deng Xiao Ping speak English? Yet, he was a brilliant politician and statesman.

So, please don't deride LTK for not speaking proper English. If he could make people understand what he was saying, it is good enough. He doesn't have to speak English with the stiff upper lips of the British.

When LKY pass his baton to the 2nd and 3rd generation subsequently, many doubt as well but it turn out that the new generation is still doing well....

If you wanna compare Deng Xiao Ping to LTK, then please tell us what's the difference between them..... Deng Xiao Ping dare to speak up, does LTK dares to????

China is a country whereby their first language is chinese unlike Singapore..... You wanna talk to me about China, my pleasure dude!!!

Even my china friends knew that SG first language is English and you're telling me SG should have a leader that can't speak our first language properly..... You think this is a circus show or what???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, payable with CPF but you must have credit balance in the account to pay, and if not, you must still pay cash.

Making profit out of sale of HDB flat is not confined to only locals; this profiteering is also enjoyed by foreign SPR too. You should ask pappies why they allow foreigners to buy HDB flats and to re-sell it for profit?

Shouldn't HDB flats be sold only to locals and not to foreigners in the first place? If you need to ask, this pappies' policy is indeed bad.

When a foreigner have change their citizenship to Singapore, it means they are Singaporeans already.... The government looks at the citizenship and not place of born....

Based on your words n sentence, my eldest kid is born overseas but took up SG citizenship before turning 12 months old, and my child only returns to SG at aged of 6 for her P1, is my child considered a foreigner with her dad a local true born Singaporean???? Your sentence made no sense....

And many Singaporeans are having cross border marriage and their spouse are all foreigners but contributing to the nation with local born child, why can't these foreigners be recognized by Singapore and the government??? Talk with sense please..... Even if you wanna complain for the sake of it, do it wisely!!!!

Singaporeans have been complaining about the government policy but try moving to HK and see whether are you able to buy a house there if you're not rich....

Of course one needs to have credit in CPF which means as long as you're working, you can own a house unlike HK or other cities..... Which country give you a house and pay for you???? Again, talking without sense.....

jw5

Loyal
TuaKangYaoSiu Forummer GoldenDragon also interested in points and alliances? :rolleyes:

Now which other fucktard moniker was it who used to start threads about points, zapping, alliances, etc? :biggrin:

TS - be more realistic. Life doesnt end with GE 2015.
Do continue to post or tcss here. There's free entertainment in this forum.

You get people born botak then become monks. After awhile, they believe themselves to be experts with a comb!

You also get to witness the importance of points, alliances and desire to be a judge in this forum.

Most importantly, there are a few here who seldom post but when they do, lots of substance and eye-openers.

So, take a break and come back refreshed. Cheers.

i notice he's starting to act more and more like screwball. Always talking about others postings and how some people's posts are very good etc etc or bad etc etc Nobody else does that. In fact for some ex CID/police type who always chiongs why would he care if someone posts or doesn't post.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can i have GD number or not? We go chiong Show me the underworld of hfj and all the wonderful stuff. GD can give me your number or not?

Btw you want me to announce that i have your number or not or you want me to keep it a secret?

PS pls nobody else other then GD reply to me. I mean why would you reply to me when i'm actually posting to him you know what i mean. :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can i have GD number or not? We go chiong Show me the underworld of hfj and all the wonderful stuff. GD can give me your number or not?

Btw you want me to announce that i have your number or not or you want me to keep it a secret?

PS pls nobody else other then GD reply to me. I mean why would you reply to me when i'm actually posting to him you know what i mean. :rolleyes:

Please call 5454-8989 - GD. Thank you. Leave a message if need be.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My other number is 8080-0808 and my name is Mr Hai Lok San. Office number 6555-1115/9637-9909.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My other number is 8080-0808 and my name is Mr Hai Lok San. Office number 6555-1115/9637-9909.

why are you named after an SS? Very weird. NM i go and ask mojito or jholmesjr.

Edit: Why you reply to my post 2x with different numbers? I mean what's the deal with this?

You quoted my post a 2nd time and posted a different number. What's up?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiring la GD. Right now so many people laughing at you. Btw you want to get into our secret group of getting extra points? I can invite you in. Let's invite mojito or jholmes too ok?