• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My favorite cancer YouTuber said in his weekly live streaming that he is not feeling well and hope next week he will be well with his victory speech

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best are so genuine people not like some fake dogs that think when defeated act tough means winner liao hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best are so genuine people not like some fake dogs that think when defeated act tough means winner liao hahahaha
Ya I am talking about you @chicken self admitted son of SLUT attacking others as slut (AND prostitute). What a sia suay Cantonese dog son of SLUT prostitute hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said he is low in energy on some days with getting up three stories of steps need to pause three times.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a big slap on your @chicken Cantonese dog face isn’t it to be busted by me and have to admit your Cantonese mother is an open leg big big SLUT while you shamelessly attack other women that have sex single mother etc as slut? 真的是脸皮超级厚哈哈哈

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said he is low in energy on some days with getting up three stories of steps need to pause three times.
@Balls2U this kind of thing then resonate with me when I was young okay? I see my father so sick, just walking up a few steps take ages. Only your Cantonese mother open leg big big reasonate with Pretty woman as prostitute. Btw did your Cantonese mother also open leg big big 带球结婚like @chicken Cantonese SLUT mother?