• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hongkie Cantonese dog made many loud knocks targeting me at sleep for last two hours so I listened to another of my favorite YouTuber live streaming

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to say she is so poor thing indeed. Fortunate people won’t be able to relate to her but suay chee like me certainly can.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to say she is so poor thing indeed. Fortunate people won’t be able to relate to her but suay chee like me certainly can.
Her life story more real than those fake Korean drama family stories. Everything she said is so real so true so wise indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the Hongkie Cantonese dog is still hiding in rat hole doing evil with his Cantonese dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the Hongkie Cantonese dog is still hiding in rat hole doing evil with his Cantonese dog pride. Pui!
Three more loud knocks by the proud Cantonese dog hiding in rat hole! How to sleep? Got recording so what? Dogs just tell lies can win liao and I can’t even go knock the door now because neighbors will not complain him but me for disturbing their sleep. And the Hongkie Cantonese dog knows that and thats why he is arrogantly making these knocks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three more loud knocks by the proud Cantonese dog hiding in rat hole! How to sleep? Got recording so what? Dogs just tell lies can win liao and I can’t even go knock the door now because neighbors will not complain him but me for disturbing their sleep. And the Hongkie Cantonese dog knows that and thats why he is arrogantly making these knocks.
Another Cantonese dog son of prostitute that hide in rat hole make knocks whistled at me. Pui!