• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My favorite cancer YouTuber on weekly live streaming said he had a tough week with many days in bed with pain.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go live stream on onlyfans also, call yourself the cancerous big slut. You have a shiok week with many cocks in your mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even then he is uplifting others in such live streaming and his free course on back pain. Shame on those Cantonese and other dogs that no pain no nothing but not just not uplifting others but doing evil to smear me and harassing me non stop. The Hongkie Cantonese dog just made a loud knock on my bedroom window. Such dogs should be the ones IN PAIN dying from cancer and not such good people that uplift others. Life is unfair.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go live stream on onlyfans also, call yourself the cancerous big slut. You have a shiok week with many cocks in your mouth.
You Jeremy Quek shameless dog son of Cantonese prostitute smearing and harassing me non stop should be the one in pain and dead. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even then he is uplifting others in such live streaming and his free course on back pain. Shame on those Cantonese and other dogs that no pain no nothing but not just not uplifting others but doing evil to smear me and harassing me non stop. The Hongkie Cantonese dog just made a loud knock on my bedroom window. Such dogs should be the ones IN PAIN dying from cancer and not such good people that uplift others. Life is unfair.
That’s the difference between good humans and dogs indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can live stream how a laocheebye like you still so horny and slutty. How you charge indians cheaply to fuck your dirty toilet bowl cheebye hole.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many Cantonese dogs human pest here starting and upping slut prostitute threads around me smearing and harassing me non stop @musclepower @iamnobody @UltimaOnline @Pinkieslut @Cottonmouth that should just drop dead and die indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can live stream how a laocheebye like you still so horny and slutty. How you charge indians cheaply to fuck your dirty toilet bowl cheebye hole.
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya when someone asked about his love history he replied in a subtle way citing YouTube being family friendly place. So high class like me indeed and infact we used exactly the same words family friendly. Not like Malaysian and other sinkie bullies here that are so low class to talk dirty in forum 调戏良家妇女or dirty despicable Malaysian Cantonese bully used half naked man photo to harass me in a resident chat group and when I protested use this excuse to kick me out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya when someone asked about his love history he replied in a subtle way citing YouTube being family friendly place. So high class like me indeed and infact we used exactly the same words family friendly. Not like Malaysian and other sinkie bullies here that are so low class to talk dirty in forum 调戏良家妇女or dirty despicable Malaysian Cantonese bully used half naked man photo to harass me in a resident chat group and when I protested use this excuse to kick me out.
And of course those evil Malaysian criminals that get angry with me asking them to keep living in jb forum family friendly a decade ago asking them not to talk dirty there and did doxxing crimes on me “in revenge”. That’s the difference between good humans and dogs indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal