• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Eulogy

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm dying. The end is near. It has been a fantastic ride thus far.......

the only way we can believe you is when you transfer your admin rights to me and all your properties and wealth which you will not be needing in heaven. I promise to reward you with 73 virgins for all your efforts. it's upped to the SISI.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No! No! This can't be true!!

hqdefault.jpg

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the world's a stage
And all the men and women merely players
They have their exits and their entrances
And variety is the spice of life and full of surprises
Thus you are truly worthy of that fantastic ride.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me do the honors then

Claire has been bullshitting.

Claire is also a fucktard who doesn't know the difference between an analtherapist and an analrapist

Claire makes up fantasy tales where unicorns and dragons sit side by side making rainbow cupcakes.

Be smart, don't be like Claire.

Claire is dead, the event is overdue.

Fuck Claire, good riddance.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever start a thread on why a funeral or wake is always done in a sombre way. In fact I dislike the idea of having wake. Best is after autopsy immediately cremate or buried. Wake will only make people more sad.
If need to have funeral , i prefer a funeral similar to a wedding dinner. Best can hold in a hotel with dinner followed by dance. Can choose to have a theme also. After that lucky draw. Although I can no longer see it but I want my love ones to be happy.

Given a choice, I wish there is no wake , no funeral, no cremate or burial . Just a session of goodbye ceremony then spill my ash to the sea.

But you do have a choice. Just spell out clearly what you want and your loved ones will see to it. :wink:
Alternatively, you could also donate your body as a cadaver for science.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
On this day, Saturday, 16 January 2016, I decide that I will write my own Eulogy.

When others read their eulogies at the parlour, I find them distastefully false of the person lying in the wake. Exaggeration are overstatements filled the funeral hall. Tears roll, albeit erroneously as the eulogists are often “cannon-fairying” about the deceased.

Claire

eulogy aka the art of machining cannon (barrel)............

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My photos of the roaring waves taken from top of cliffs on the Channel Islands are more exhilarating that those of this video ......... one more step and I will fall into the sea ........ lucky I never did .........

[video=youtube;5ks-NbCHUns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ks-NbCHUns[/video]

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever start a thread on why a funeral or wake is always done in a sombre way. In fact I dislike the idea of having wake. Best is after autopsy immediately cremate or buried. Wake will only make people more sad.
If need to have funeral , i prefer a funeral similar to a wedding dinner. Best can hold in a hotel with dinner followed by dance. Can choose to have a theme also. After that lucky draw. Although I can no longer see it but I want my love ones to be happy.

Given a choice, I wish there is no wake , no funeral, no cremate or burial . Just a session of goodbye ceremony then spill my ash to the sea.
just tell them lah. no need wake! what given a choice?