• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Colleagues

hylambobat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of my colleagues have serious bad breath. Its as if their mouths were connected directly to the septic tank.

Talking to them is sheer torture and I feel like telling them about their condition but I dont want to be viewed as rude, so I mostly hold my

breath when we converse.

Is there any way to prevent bad breath apart from the usual steps of brushing, flossing and rinsing with mouthwash?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oral and personal hygiene should be basic common sense and practice. Personal care and hygiene goes back to the time of the ancient greeks! It is a disgrace for anyone today in an indsutrialized country to not be conscious of this, more so in a working environment. Suggest to your boss to send your colleagues for personal grooming courses!

Damnm what's the point of people scoring straigt As at school exams and don't even know how to use deodorant in public. Sheeze!

Cheers!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell them drink more water, bad breadth is due to body to heaty, give them some liang teh, lol

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some simple to prevent bad breath.
1. Stop smoking
2. Drink more water (no coffee)
3. Chewing gum
4. Mint sweet

hylambobat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think two of my colleagues know that I made this post and am referring to them. They just zapped me a total of XX points. :(

Come on guys, I am only trying to help your condition.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of my colleagues have serious bad breath. Its as if their mouths were connected directly to the septic tank.

Talking to them is sheer torture and I feel like telling them about their condition but I dont want to be viewed as rude, so I mostly hold my

breath when we converse.

Is there any way to prevent bad breath apart from the usual steps of brushing, flossing and rinsing with mouthwash?

Carry mint sweets with you all the time. The moment you have to chat with one of your bad-breath colleagues whip out the sweets and offer one to him/her. If you do it to the same person often enough, s/he will soon get the hint.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

breath when we converse.

Some bad breath arises due to the 'heat' factor in our body..and that's not helped by many people who, for all their
worldly knowledge; never bother to scrap their tongues as part of the oral hygiene routine..

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell them drink more water, bad breadth is due to body to heaty, give them some liang teh, lol

to add further, heat:liver fire.
kidney + liver inbalance.go for tcm.they give you 1 week herb to correct to the root.
liang teh only suppress

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually many people do not know that bad breath cannot be resolved from merely brushing of teeth. They need to scrap off the layer of bacteria on the tongue as well. Easiest way is to use a mouth rinse.

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Carry mint sweets with you all the time. The moment you have to chat with one of your bad-breath colleagues whip out the sweets and offer one to him/her. If you do it to the same person often enough, s/he will soon get the hint.

Yes I agree. That's a good one, without being too direct/insulting.