• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be aware of ERIS - Aug 2023 COV (FLU) variant. Personal Account.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The solution lays in ALWAYS to carry 2 Hygiene items with you in your bag or pocket - a mask & a small bottle of antiseptic handwash that can be attached to your belt or fit in your pocket.

With such, you need not worry, or cause any unpleasant confrontation.

There sadly exists selfish & stubborn Humans, whom cares NOT about others or realizes that freedom is a power that comes with responsibilities to others. It's an uphill task to convince them even though they are the ones whom are suffering.

Pity them, but Just avoid & ignore them, WHILE we take our own precautions. COV Edris 2023 variant is of interest, thus precautions need to be taken as personal responsibility, & MORE critical, to ensure our own body immune system is at optimum level DAILY thru balanced diet, moderate exercise & regular sleep.

Don't let the selfish & stubborn spoil your day. There are many more others whom are not like them. May this song help you keep cool, calm & be happy always. All the best. :smile:

For the better part of 2020 and 2021, I had a mask and a small bottle of hand sanitizer on me whenever I am out of the house. Yes, I should start carrying again, even though masks are not mandatory now.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Masks & sanitizers are but only the 1st line of defense against COV flu virus variants. Singapore is not a nanny State. Personal Health is each's personal responsibility. Without masks & sanitizers, it is an OPEN invitation to COV to infect oneself...which will be costly as well as dearly to oneself & loved ones..

krgzzdj3-1364442656.jpg

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...ne-booster-importance-upgraded-pfizer-3779061

It had been reported that there had been a rise in COVid cases. Thus may all - regardless if vaccinated or non vaccinated, to take precautions. Vax or not, the solution to beat millennia old biological COV organism lays with maintaining our individual body immune system at OPTIMAL level always. The young & the healthy will have no or little issues with COV, but it is those whom fall in the dangerous category - the aged, those with chronic illness, those whom had weaken their immune system unknowingly & those whom have birth defects, that COV will pose a danger.

Chest pains:- it is only a common symptom, as it may lays with food or water intake. Our bodies are made up of different biological systems, & each system do have limits on how much it can process. Too much food/nutrients, it cannot process enough & bloated stomachs occur. Too little food/nutrients, the digestive system simply eats onto stomach fats on stomach walls & cause gases to rise, hurting the chest.

The heart is located on center right of the chest. Most chest pains occur on the entire chest area or one side. Thus if pain is not located at the center right or accompanied by other symptoms of heart attack, it is not the heart that is a problem of concern, it may be one's food/liquid intake that is an issue. So, do not panic.

Weather:- Our local weather may be an issue that contributed to the rise of COV related issues. Our body immune system can only take so much, but it cannot adapt quickly enough with quick weather changes - hot humid 35C than dropped to cold windy or aircon 25C within mere hours. It need acclimatization to function well. Thus, maintain a moderate body temp always, eg - do not get into an aircon car/bus at FULL blast immediately after experiencing 35C temp outside. Wear a jacket if need be to acclimatize if needed.

Foods:- When one feels the symptoms of COV - fatigue, body aches, etc, keep calm & perform an ART test. If postive, then see a doctor & ISOLATE oneself, take rest to recover, to prevent spread, & WEAR A MASK. During such times, solid foods may be inedible nor can the body system keep up, so eat liquid food instead such as protein rich cereals, etc. No matter what, the body & immune systems NEED food to supply nutrients to the body.

The insignificant nobody me MUST clarify here, that I am NOT a doctor. I just have to shift thru conflicting med advisories to choose the best course based upon evidences on what works & what does not, then to simply believe everything any tom or jerry posts. I only share what I know, but still, the best course of medical action is to SEEK for PROFESSIONAL MED help, especially with General Practitioners whom have proven success in dealing with COV, or the FAMILY doctor whom knows you well.

Do not, DO NOT, EVER PANIC as it will cause one's heart rate to increase, & the heart needs oxygen thus more breathing will be needed, which those whom have respiratory illness will suffer the worst. Just calm oneself down, breathe normally & see a GP or the Hospital if one is unable to calm down.

Ultimately, in times of COV Flu, it is one's body immune system that will help the host survive, thus a critical need to maintain it at OPTIMUM level always - proper diet, moderate exercises that one sweats, & enough sleep, REGARDLESS if one is vax or not.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother malay, your father CECAkroach. And you're not muslim.
2 out of 3 criteria of being Malay not met.

So don't call yourself Malay.
Indonesia it's ok to be a liberated malay. Malays in jiu hu on the other hand has surrendered their malayness to the middle East.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come m&ds are mixing religion with race? It's like all cina must be Taoist...are m&ds and mudslides that insecure?
You tell that to British who followed malay advice on the Constitution. It trapped malays from being liberated.
P Ramlee movies made under British rule would have been banned under current leadership.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tell that to British who followed malay advice on the Constitution. It trapped malays from being liberated.
P Ramlee movies made under British rule would have been banned under current leadership.
Blame the m&ds for being insecure...and why m&ds are willing to sacrifice m&d culture for Arab ones?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh dear. my landlady and i have been coughing while having coitus. we diagnose ourselves and discover we have the “eros” (not eris) variant.