• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My ceca expat friend say dont hate ceca, hate garhmen who let us in

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A beggar cannot be choosy.
Singapore is opening up for survival.
We have thousands of millionaires billionaires coming here to stay.
They need servants to serve them.
Can government trust locals Singaporean to fit the jobs.
Obviously No because lots of sinkies good at complaining aka keyboard warriors only.
This cannot stop government policy.
So government believes imports foreigners the way to go
I don't think most of us would have a problem with them coming here to be servants or take up undesirable blue collar jobs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To paraphrase some famous man:

CECA is a disease of the skin. PAP is a disease of the heart. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP digging graveyard if ceca fails to boom economic as it causing so much unhappiness to singaporeans.

It's a numbers game to artificially boost the island's population, in exchange for GLCs gaining access into the India market.

Many of the CECA FTs aren't even talents... Uptron ACL and Manav Bharti fraudulent types. Just the tip of the iceberg. The truly talented ones won't want to come here.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think most of us would have a problem with them coming here to be servants or take up undesirable blue collar jobs.

K L N

I take "umbrage" at your comments.:biggrin:.

It is "unfortunate".:biggrin:.

If they also apply for toilet cleaner, then Limpeh no job, eat Lallang arh?