• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Imam says non-muslims are like animals, Allah commands Muslims to hate them

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

“Canadian Imam Younus Kathrada: Disbelievers Live Like Animals; They Are Like Cows Grazing In The Pasture, Unaware That They Will End Up In The Slaughterhouse; We Are Commanded By Allah To Hate Them,” MEMRI, May 26, 2023:

During a May 26, 2023 Friday sermon delivered at the Muslim Youth Victoria Islamic Center, Canadian Imam Younus Kathrada said that Allah has commanded the Muslims to hate the disbelievers. He qualified that hating someone does not “indicate violence” against them, saying: “Hatred might lead to violence, but not necessarily.” Kathrada explained: “If I hate broccoli, does it mean that I am going to smash it all up and not allow anybody to eat it?” Later in the sermon, he said that the disbelievers live a “life of animals,” fulfilling their “lusts and desires,” while they are unaware of what is going to happen to them in the Hereafter. He compared them to cattle grazing in the pastures, unaware they will end up in the slaughterhouse.
Younus Kathrada: “Yes, Islam, that is, Allah, who legislated Islam for us, has ordered us and commanded us to hate, to reject, and to detest the disbelievers. And here, let me just pause for a second. If I hate broccoli, does it mean that I am going to smash it all up and not allow anybody to eat it?
[…]
“When I say I hate something or someone – let’s say that I hate someone – it means I hate them because of something that they stand for, for example. But it does not in any way, shape, or form indicate violence. Hatred is not equivalent to violence. Hatred might lead to violence, but not necessarily.
[…]
“From the qualities [of the disbelievers] is that they live a life of animals. They live like beasts – not like human beings. This Allah clarified for us, and this is why we see them exaggerating, going to extremes in fulfilling their desires and their lusts. Nightclubs, drugs, you name it.
[…]
“The disbelievers enjoy their lives – ‘enjoy’ in quotation marks – to the fullest, while they are heedless of what is going to happen to them in the Hereafter, just like the cattle, that graze in the pastures, are unaware of the fact that they will probably end up in the slaughterhouse.”

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

“Canadian Imam Younus Kathrada: Disbelievers Live Like Animals; They Are Like Cows Grazing In The Pasture, Unaware That They Will End Up In The Slaughterhouse; We Are Commanded By Allah To Hate Them,” MEMRI, May 26, 2023:

Pretty much why mosques should be reduced to rubble and their qurans torn to bits.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are Islamic terrorists, kill them before they kill you.
The west have been doing this for decades in case you missed.
The real terrorist are chinese communists. Since after WWII, it has brought misery and mayhem sll over south east Asia.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The west have been doing this for decades in case you missed.
The real terrorist are chinese communists. Since after WWII, it has brought misery and mayhem sll over south east Asia.
Marxists CCP and Muslims belong to each other. Both need to be exterminated for world peace.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty much why mosques should be reduced to rubble and their qurans torn to bits.
Cannot say like that... We need some entertainment De woh
5feab358ec90530a4c2434fa2365107ec1c4cb4f

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are Islamic terrorists, kill them before they kill you.

You are wrong! Non-muslims are very unpeaceful, I have strong evidence. :cool:

Muslims all over the world, when they meet they will greet each other "As-Salaam-Alaikum" (Peace be upon you). The number of peaceful greetings muslims made in a single day is more than all the non-muslims made in a year.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong! Non-muslims are very unpeaceful, I have strong evidence. :cool:

Muslims all over the world, when they meet they will greet each other "As-Salaam-Alaikum" (Peace be upon you). The number of peaceful greetings muslims made in a single day is more than all the non-muslims made in a year.
Yeah.... Can see AMDK like Pudding is very jelly, every-day hoot different people