• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fri Sermon at XXX Islamic Centre: Jews Have Incurred The Wrath of Allah, They Killed The Prophets, So Killing Innocent People Is Meaningless To Them

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/tv/Friday-ser...enter-jews-killed-prophet-innocent-christians

In a January 12, 2024, Friday sermon at the Fort Hamilton Islamic Society of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, which was streamed live on Facebook, the speaker said that the Jews have "incurred the wrath of Allah," because they changed the Torah. He asked: "How corrupt, how evil, one has to be to change the sacred book?" He said that the Jews killed the prophets of Allah, so killing innocent men, women, and children is meaningless to them. The speaker further said that the Christians who are complicit with the Jews "insult Allah." He added that Muslims must teach their children to hate everything about disbelief.
Imam: "It is not only the Jews that are killing our brothers and sisters in Palestine. It is not only them who are hurting them, but it is all people and every people who are pleased with their actions, who have the power to change it, but are doing nothing.
"And who is Allah angry with? The Prophet says, the Jews are those 'who have incurred the wrath of Allah.' Why? Because they have changed the Book of Allah with their hands. Can you imagine how corrupt, how evil one has to be, to change the sacred book, the Torah, with their hands, and [then] they say that this is from Allah.
MTV10828.jpg

"They killed the prophets of Allah, so killing innocent men, women, and children doesn't mean anything [to them]. [The Quran says]: 'Woe to them for what their hands have written, and woe to them for what they earn.' So destruction for them for what they changed with their hands, and destruction for them for what they tried to earn...
MTV108281.jpg

"And the Christians who are complicit and agree and support them, they insult Allah. They attribute to Allah a son, and they attribute major, major sins to the prophets, so what good can be expected from people whose hearts are corrupt? Allah tells us what they are saying right now is just the tip of the iceberg. What they conceal in their hearts of hatred for you and your religion is greater.
"Let us take these lessons and teach it to our children. Teach them to hate everything about kufr: the holidays, the dress, the manners, and everything..."
MTV108284.jpg

MTV108285.jpg

MTV108286.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This also applies to the non-Jew infidels.

They're just extra salty about Jews because the Yahudis (Zionists) have 'illegally occupied' their 'holy hand'.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you imagine how corrupt, how evil one has to be, to change the sacred book, the Torah, with their hands, and [then] they say that this is from Allah.
Same with all holy books. Not just Jewish ones.
MTV10828.jpg

"They killed the prophets of Allah,
Which prophet did the Jews kill? From my understanding,, they defied the messages and the prophets.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same with all holy books. Not just Jewish ones.

Which prophet did the Jews kill? From my understanding,, they defied the messages and the prophets.

Then the Lord spoke his word to him: “Elijah! Why are you here?”

He answered, “Lord God All-Powerful, I have always served you as well as I could. But the people of Israel have broken their agreement with you, destroyed your altars, and killed your prophets with swords. I am the only prophet left, and now they are trying to kill me, too.” (1Kings 19:14)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This also applies to the non-Jew infidels.

They're just extra salty about Jews because the Yahudis (Zionists) have 'illegally occupied' their 'holy hand'.

True islam is intolerant of unclean infidels, even within their own families they have the devine right to exercise honor killing.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then the Lord spoke his word to him: “Elijah! Why are you here?”

He answered, “Lord God All-Powerful, I have always served you as well as I could. But the people of Israel have broken their agreement with you, destroyed your altars, and killed your prophets with swords. I am the only prophet left, and now they are trying to kill me, too.” (1Kings 19:14)

So is Elijah a Jew?