• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Jew-Hatred

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's documented in your own scriptures that your only 'prophet' was a pedophile, a bandit and a breaker of his own islamic laws. Given your obsession with anal sex, I presume your pedo prophet took it in his ass when he was the junior partner in the marriage to his first wife. Do you let your wife and daughter rape you anally too?
If your criteria is that, then your ancestors were pedophile too.
Did they practise child brides there?
So when your criterion is false you get a false outcome.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If your criteria is that, then your ancestors were pedophile too.
Did they practise child brides there?
So when your criterion is false you get a false outcome.

Doesn't change the fact that your only 'prophet' was a pedo regardless if child marriage was common. Your argument is based that because a lot of people did inappropriate stuff, therefore it is okay to do inappropriate stuff.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing to do with religion. Hitler was spot on about Jews. US is ruled by Jews. Keenly waiting for the next Hitler to save the world from these savages.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact we categorically deny it. The Quran is also in the heads of millions, unerasable, unadulterated.

However you cannot deny your book claimed to be given by your godwho shat, is corrupted.
Please say it hasn't been changed.

You have agreed that texts written 1000 years cannot be error free, so the koran can't be totally uncorrupted as delusional islamists believe so.

Christians have correctly adopted the moral spirit of the texts unlike extremist muslims digesting word by word. No wonder islam is well-known as a radicalized religion.

A god that shits is 100 times better than a god that endorsed his messenger to set the moral example for under age sex with girls and marrying wealthy widows for GREED.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't change the fact that your only 'prophet' was a pedo regardless if child marriage was common. Your argument is based that because a lot of people did inappropriate stuff, therefore it is okay to do inappropriate stuff.
Pedophilia involved force sex. Your criteria fails.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pedophilia involved force sex. Your criteria fails.

The forced sex between your 53 year old fake prophet and a 9 year old kid is heavily implied.

My ancestors never claimed to be perfect or role models for all time. So even if they did engaged in child sex, they were behaving like people of their time.

Your pedophile 'prophet' claimed to be a role model for all time. Or moslems claimed that the pedophile 'prophet' is a role model for all time.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forced sex between your 53 year old fake prophet and a 9 year old kid is heavily implied.

My ancestors never claimed to be perfect or role models for all time. So even if they did engaged in child sex, they were behaving like people of their time.

Your pedophile 'prophet' claimed to be a role model for all time. Or moslems claimed that the pedophile 'prophet' is a role model for all time.

Sex is for pro-creation during the earthly life. Why do muslims need SEX with virgins in their jannah, in heaven they are supposed to have eternal life?

The promise of houris in heaven does not make sense and is probably a SCAM.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

If it was forced, there was no evidence of it. In fact the reverse was true. She spoke glowingly of the prophet's treatment of her and his excellent character.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with religion. Hitler was spot on about Jews. US is ruled by Jews. Keenly waiting for the next Hitler to save the world from these savages.
Screenshot_20231022_192741_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231022_192755_Gallery.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex is for pro-creation during the earthly life. Why do muslims need SEX with virgins in their jannah, in heaven they are supposed to have eternal life?

The promise of houris in heaven does not make sense and is probably a SCAM.
Sex is for procreation on earth and for pleasure in heaven.
What's the point of heaven if there is no bliss and pleasure? No wonder you guys insist on going to hell.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex is for procreation on earth and for pleasure in heaven.
What's the point of heaven if there is no bliss and pleasure? No wonder you guys insist on going to hell.

Sadly, yet again, despite your numerous Islamic quotations, you have NO idea on what you are even spouting about.

Is all these about Islam, or for your own personal pride on this anonymous forum that has no award for prideful arrogance?

The Prophet said, 'Allah said, ˜I have prepared for my righteous...... as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard, nor a human heart can ever think of.'" Bukhari (9, 93, 589).

Do you claim to know more about SEX than what Prophet Muhammad knew ? or was it another MIS-INTERPRETATION on your part out of selfish pride & ego?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, yet again, despite your numerous Islamic quotations, you have NO idea on what you are even spouting about.

Is all these about Islam, or for your own personal pride on this anonymous forum that has no award for prideful arrogance?

The Prophet said, 'Allah said, ˜I have prepared for my righteous...... as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard, nor a human heart can ever think of.'" Bukhari (9, 93, 589).

Do you claim to know more about SEX than what Prophet Muhammad knew ? or was it another MIS-INTERPRETATION on your part out of selfish pride & ego?
You talk much. State your point clearly.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's only 4 lines & not my usual necessary long elaboration that many complained about. If you can't even understand mere 4 lines, then what's the point of going further?

All the best to you & may you find peace within your heart. It's your life to live with the responsibility that comes with Free Will & not mine to live it for you.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, totally agree with you. Now you can fuck off.

Mr saynotomsm -

are you afraid of me? I thought you are a 'freedom fighter' whom espouses the rights of Humanity to freely express oneself without fear or favor, so are you by your post only PROVING who & what your really stand for - Dictatorship? Only you ALONE have the rights to express yourself but NOT others?

Nice... to know you.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr saynotomsm -

are you afraid of me? I thought you are a 'freedom fighter' whom espouses the rights of Humanity to freely express oneself without fear or favor, so are you by your post only PROVING who & what your really stand for - Dictatorship? Only you ALONE have the rights to express yourself but NOT others?

Nice... to know you.