• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My avatar chip or not?

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you please remove my picture. I don't want to be a laughing stock anymore.

Call my debonerman come.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will zap any newbis or oldbies for postinf negative posts about my favorite avatar.

this avatar will be all okt favorite avatar. and possibly singapore no. 1 avatar.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You say you will zap any newbie or oldie who posts negative remarks about your avatar.

I tell you to bring it on. Get your Goondoosami, PAPIPCHIEF, OPPIBCHIEF, GWENDOLENE and all the clones to zap me again. FUCK YOU, YOU ARROGANT HOMOSEXUAL DICKHEAD. Take me down into moderation if you can.

You have shown time and again that you will use indiscriminate force to target any newbie. I will report all mass zappings of newbies to Sam.

You bunch of gays ought to grow up and get a life. You think you are above the law and nobody is allowed to criticize you. FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND. I AM CRITICIZING YOU NOW. ZAP ME AS YOU HAVE THREATENED. IF YOU FAIL TO ZAP ME, I WILL FUCK YOU MORE AND MORE AND MORE UNTIL YOU DO AS YOU PROMISED.

will zap any newbis or oldbies for postinf negative posts about my favorite avatar.

this avatar will be all okt favorite avatar. and possibly singapore no. 1 avatar.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good idea.

My fiery invective is reserved specially for chonburific. KNN he thinks that avatar is so special.

I am going to copy it now as you suggest.

Gays now wanna behave like gangsters? OK lah, we all jump in and see who comes out muddiest! There is no low that I will not stoop to now!

Cool down bro...Just copy and paste my avatar, update on edit avatar settings, go to browse your computer picture library and viola!.......LOL........there more ways than one to skin a gay........LOL>......LOL