• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Agony

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Krafty's FR.....
He wanted to finger Claire's arsehole but ended up fisting instead.....
He also left his fake Rolex inside....

what's with taxi drivers and their fake rolexes? I wonder what other personal items are in Claire's asshole.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hello Ash, are you in the pharma line of business? You seem to be promoting them :smile: Just kidding.

I am "forcing" myself to drink the awful juice that I made this morning. It still has 300ml in my vacuum flask that I brought to work.

This morning, instead of my usual celery and green apples combi, I decided to masticate some carrots with celery. OMG, it really tasted awful.

Why does carrot juice have a salty taste? Does it contain salt? I eat cooked carrots all the time and I enjoy them. Even when I chew those raw carrot sticks, it tastes good with the dip. I am just surprised that when it is masticated into juice, it tasted real salty. And, I now realise carrot and celery is an awful combi for juicing.

The other day, my mum bought some small 6-7 inches bitter gourd that had very crumpled skin. I masticated them ~ yucks, they are so bitter compared to the big 12 inches type. It tasted like drinking masticated Panadol extra!!!

I asked her from where she got those awful bitter gourd. She said the wet market and it is supposedly the best from India?!? She said 良药苦口 and it is good for me as I take so much sweet pastries during tea time in office. She added that it will help to control blood sugar. I told her to buy the big 12 inches one next time.

Sorry for ranting about the carrot celery juice. It really taste awful! :(

Claire, I also got some juice you can drink. Its also quite salty. And its free, you don't have to buy any celery and carrot. All you have to do is put some effort into it for the juice to come out. But I have to warn you this juice is warm and will shoot out very fast. You must be able to capture it all in your mouth. PM me anytime for free sample.

Also, don't talk about 12 inches bitter gourd like that lah, you are making me insecure.

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claire, I also got some juice you can drink. Its also quite salty. And its free, you don't have to buy any celery and carrot. All you have to do is put some effort into it for the juice to come out. But I have to warn you this juice is warm and will shoot out very fast. You must be able to capture it all in your mouth. PM me anytime for free sample.

Also, don't talk about 12 inches bitter gourd like that lah, you are making me insecure.

Not a good idea man, not good at all. Once he sucks you dry he will insist you suck his in return.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning Charlie! I think it was 33. I guess I am getting old and hence work stress or dietary changes can influence the cycle.

Thank you for your concern as always :smile: You are such a SNAG! :smile::smile:

It sounds like you are closer to age 37 or 38.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry for being obtuse. Scroobal was one of the best social and political commentators around when he was still active in the forum. He often spoke well of Charlie's experience with immigration and his other expertise. You are fortunate to have found a forum friend like Charlie. As Winnie has said, he has broad knowledge - and that's high praise coming from Winnie.

I am flattered, but [nayr69], the medical doctor who emigrated from SG to Edmonton, is the individual who is knowledgeable and experienced with immigration.
I am just pretending to know a little.

It looks like he did a thorough research. He was determined, persevered, realistic and achieved most of his goals.
For those who are unfamiliar with [nayr69], he was a younger (may be not even age 30 at that time) doctor in SG, was in the process of getting his specialty (was it orthopaedic surgery?), but he decided to emigrate to either Australia or Canada for his children's future. He went to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, worked in a window manufacturer (factory), then in an office administration with a real estate or land developer.
Then, he passed the several "qualifying exams" for foreign trained doctors, and there was an opportunity for him to apply to be a medical resident (or also known as housemanship in Singapore).
Several of us in this forum, suggested that he should "go for it", apply and accept the medical resident position (working long hours with relatively low salary) in Calgary, away from his family and young children (Edmonton).

I am happy that [nayr69] is a content and comfortable doctor in Calgary, enjoying life in Alberta (the mountain and glacial lake scenery, the skiing, the lifestyle).

Last edited: