• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mum wanted me to find a 'nice Chinese boy', but I chose handsome Spanish guy

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obvoiously, it is created by Sinkie women to pressure Sinkie men to marry them.

Met a few who would try to belittle their men by complaining petty stuff about the men to gain some psychological advantage over the men in order to pave way to control them later.

Dun fall for it guys.

why is there always positive report about singaporean woman marry Foreigner ? when comes to men marry foreigner ..theres always negative reports ? something is very wrong with the media ....telling ppl that singapore men is stupid and make bad choice ? while the woman are smart in their choice ?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tot i was a average looking guy, nvr know i am so handsome after looking his pic.:biggrin:

There was going to be a party of 5 girls and the birthday boy so we decided that Lejla should ask her male colleagues from her part time retail job to join us, so as the balance out the male and female ratio.
so is there any1 didnt get laid?:oIo:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha why the sinkie nation builders all so racist and sexist? Why not interview our ministars whose ang mo wives parents probably told them to marry a "nice ang mo man" but they chose sinkie chinese/indian/watever men?

FUCK YOU RACIST AND SEXIST REPORTERS! :oIo:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"After that, we spent many cold wintry nights curled up on my couch, watching movies, listening to music, enjoying hot tea and just talking to each other, getting to know one another better."

She has deliberately left out one more thing they did together - ie, they bonked like there's no tomorrow!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agree with the sinkie gal. Ang mor is indeed more superior than sinkie. Their behavior is much more refine than sinkie.

Sinkie men, even if they are talented behaves like shit too.

Please tonychat, you are living in your own world of thinking again!!! First you think the Thai people are the best, now ang moh is "bestest"??

Ang moh are nice people, right. But when they are nasty, they get real nasty. You ask those front liners who handles Singaporeans and ang moh customers, they can tell you all about it.

Singaporean men may not be as romatic as ang mohs, but we are generally better husbands!! You go and ask all your Thai teerak!!.... On second thought, I think better not, cos all your teerak work in Nana, Cowboy or Patpong and only service ang mohs!

:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why the hell is this woman telling her story over STOMP? I thought STOMP is a place for loser to complain and complain?

Btw, when she divorce this ang moh, dunno will she also post in STOMP or not!!!

:mad:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sounds like a total SPG who is perpetually craving for white dicks all her life. These are the ones who help creates that impression that Chinese woman are cheap.

hi there

1. and she called that "handsome"!
2. honest, she has very limited taste leh.
3. what's his occupation; living off her or what?

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
He made me laugh like I’ve never laughed before. His heart was warm, open and accepting. He made me feel so safe by his sheer size and his reassuring ways after a previously abusive relationship

Just looking at her face, I think she can be quite stubborn and headstrong...a typical ang moh influenced kwai lan sinkie gal look....it's hard not be abusive toward her...

<"I remember at that moment, I felt that he was a true gift from god and that I’ve been given a second chance at love, even though I wasn’t religious at all.>

The fact that she believe in god make her more willing to accept a god-worshipping ang moh. No surprise. This is what cultural brainwashing can do to a person.

<"I persuaded David to move to Singapore with me 2 years ago and his carefree and easy going attitude has endeared him to many of my friends and his new colleagues here. People ask us ‘where is home?’>

The only reason why she end up with this ang moh is because he is the only guy who will obey all her whims and fancy.

In short, she probably will remain single if not for this ang moh.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
love3jpg1294548641715-data.jpg

jw5

Loyal
There's nothing wrong with falling in love with a person of a different race or nationality.
But it's damn irritating when they boast about it.
It's almost as if they purposely chose the person, so that they can talk about it.