• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mum wanted me to find a 'nice Chinese boy', but I chose handsome Spanish guy

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know why she like him.

but i dun quite understand why he dump the spanish women for her.

quite a mystery.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she's my daughter, I wldnt care less cos I had done my duty as a father of laying the foundation for her! Can't really involve too much once u're getting old n frail! Take care of my health is the priority...marry watever race n be happy, girl!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....marry watever race n be happy ...

How ? ai mai marry me bor ?

burqaface.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore woman is just like doughtnut . break a doughnut down and you'll find nothing more than refined sugar and flour, artificial flavors and partially hydrogenated oil that's loaded with trans fats. They have no redeeming qualities whatsoever . the only thing good about them is the hole .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore woman is just like doughtnut . break a doughnut down and you'll find nothing more than refined sugar and flour, artificial flavors and partially hydrogenated oil that's loaded with trans fats. They have no redeeming qualities whatsoever . the only thing good about them is the hole .

I dun think even their hole is very much appreciated. Beware, that is a sinkie hole.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women are actually easy. Guys just have to gather their guts and approach them. I have lady friends who would make friends with anyone if they are just asked. If the guys show some promising quality, they will get laid. The ladies also want to test product first before the purchase nowadays.

Its that simple. Men have nothing to lose anyway.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore woman is just like doughtnut .

...and like a f--king donut, SPGs mostly do come to a full circle.

After they're used, abused & finally ditched by their angmo boyfriends/husbands-masters, they tend to come crawling back to asian guys & try to sucker one into a self-serving relationship or marriage. They'll try to patch that gaping hole in their bank accounts from their angmo gigolo lovers' extravagance, with the earnings of an asian guy sucker.

Seen many of this kind of "independent", liberal-minded" (all self-labelled) & "highly educated" but still self-hating bitches in my circle. Truly disgusting. Most of these cunt$'ve no problem being way more successful & wealthier than their angmo lovers even though they demand 5Cs from asian guys. 9 out of 10 cases, these cunt$'ll also have chupchang baggage in tow & broke by the time they're finally divorced from their "debonair" angmo lovers.

Highest divorce rates, highest STD rates, highest domestic violence rates, highest child abuse rates, highest infidelity rates - angmo No 1, indeed. One thing for sure, SPGs do go for winners. :wink:

Last edited: