• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mum wanted me to find a 'nice Chinese boy', but I chose handsome Spanish guy

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...and like a f--king donut, SPGs mostly do come to a full circle.

After they're used, abused & finally ditched by their angmo boyfriends/husbands-masters, they tend to come crawling back to asian guys & try to sucker one into a self-serving relationship or marriage. They'll try to patch that gaping hole in their bank accounts from their angmo gigolo lovers' extravagance, with the earnings of an asian guy sucker.

Seen many of this kind of "independent", liberal-minded" (all self-labelled) & "highly educated" but still self-hating bitches in my circle. Truly disgusting. Most of these cunt$'ve no problem being way more successful & wealthier than their angmo lovers even though they demand 5Cs from asian guys. 9 out of 10 cases, these cunt$'ll also have chupchang baggage in tow & broke by the time they're finally divorced from their "debonair" angmo lovers.

Highest divorce rates, highest STD rates, highest domestic violence rates, highest child abuse rates, highest infidelity rates - angmo No 1, indeed. One thing for sure, SPGs do go for winners. :wink:

when i was in singapore for holiday , i ever seen a woman driving a ferrari stop outside lucky plaza waiting to pick her friend up . two bagpacking hippie looking angmo was smoking and standing near her car ...the woman driver suddenly feeling horny for whatever reason , wave and flirt with the angmo while sitting inside her car .i was thinking , if the two hippie looking is a singaporean , i bet the woman dont even want to give them a second look .....

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i was in singapore for holiday , i ever seen a woman driving a ferrari stop outside lucky plaza waiting to pick her friend up . two bagpacking hippie looking angmo was smoking and standing near her car ...the woman driver suddenly feeling horny for whatever reason , wave and flirt with the angmo while sitting inside her car .i was thinking , if the two hippie looking is a singaporean , i bet the woman dont even want to give them a second look .....

hello.... Im also a sinkie hippy le.....

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie hippie in singapore no woman want to look lah ...go japan better ...comfirm can sian mei mei . :biggrin:

ya, sg woman everytime think so highly of themself but actually moutain tortoise..:oIo:.only ang mo n japan cha bo know how to appreciate hippy .....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya, sg woman everytime think so highly of themself but actually moutain tortoise..:oIo:.only ang mo n japan cha bo know how to appreciate hippy .....

sinkie woman look down on hippie ...but look up to angmo junkie ..:wink:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QUo8RhvgFB0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QUo8RhvgFB0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>