• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Ching

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The plot of these 2 clowns is to take readers for a merry go round ride and let the screw threads hog page one to get diverted from other topics.

there are no interesting topics now, might as well let them continue.

why don't they just pm each other.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quek told me that his late father was an MP and a womaniser, like father like son. His poor late mother probably went through hell. Also that he is the youngest of eight and that his siblings were successful with careers as solicitors and doctors.
He studied English in Canada.

i too agree with the rose that you're mistaken. e-q might have made claims to you, but if he had claimed that he is screw he is not. he, a fraud, is feeding off snippets from associates close to screw and passing them off as his own. i know screw has ties to oz, but not to canada. this piece of info about e-q's ties to canada confirms my theory. also, previously from the intellnot community, there are certain inside info that will never be divulged to the prostitute, sorry i mean prostrating, press, including ex isd or sid analysts and operatives. there's even compartmentalization among sub-units and sub-divisions. it's what we call "on a need to know basis". no one except the higher ups at director level will fully grasp the whole enchilada. even him is clueless to some inner workings, as some details do not have to go so high up. dd's are the main drivers of their specialty units. but the real screw is different. he cares about details. only those inside will know some of the details spilled here. an e-q with his ears wide open will not get so close. whatever he feeds off from pillow talk are just noise. so i think you're mistaken.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
i too agree with the rose that you're mistaken. e-q might have made claims to you, but if he had claimed that he is screw he is not. he, a fraud, is feeding off snippets from associates close to screw and passing them off as his own. i know screw has ties to oz, but not to canada. this piece of info about e-q's ties to canada confirms my theory. also, previously from the intellnot community, there are certain inside info that will never be divulged to the prostitute, sorry i mean prostrating, press, including ex isd or sid analysts and operatives. there's even compartmentalization among sub-units and sub-divisions. it's what we call "on a need to know basis". no one except the higher ups at director level will fully grasp the whole enchilada. even him is clueless to some inner workings, as some details do not have to go so high up. dd's are the main drivers of their specialty units. but the real screw is different. he cares about details. only those inside will know some of the details spilled here. an e-q with his ears wide open will not get so close. whatever he feeds off from pillow talk are just noise. so i think you're mistaken.

Ghosh... now i understand why you write in poems... this whole pile of shit is killing my eyes

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come out Scroobad you pathetic shark, I am waiting to post my Coupe de Grass.

Does anyone in here have some cheese…squeak ..tweet

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am waiting to post my Coupe de Grass.

coupedegrass.jpg

This one?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Does anyone in here have some cheese…squeak ..tweet

Mdm,
my apologies if me sound rude, but you're very difficult to read.
wanting cheese and going with a squeak sounds compatible, then the tweet messes everything up :(:(:(

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mdm,
my apologies if me sound rude, but you're very difficult to read.
wanting cheese and going with a squeak sounds compatible, then the tweet messes everything up :(:(:(

You are right, I am going "Bird Seed" an expression we often use in the UK - meaning quite mad.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The plot of these 2 clowns is to take readers for a merry go round ride and let the screw threads hog page one to get diverted from other topics.

Ya nabei lao cheeby (sorry have to resort to profanities).
A good forum let this motherfucking clones hog with boring subject.
Members here like sinkies.....cannot do shit about anything.....because they are powerless.
The power lies with those who are probably aligned with the 2 motherfuckers.