• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Ching

The White Rose

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Ching You are very close. The person of interest has a sibling in that cohort or within a 2 year range either way of your ex friend. My ex-colleagues in the civil service and I believe that the person is also from ACS but much older than his sibling. This person was posted to Australia in his early years and his kids were born there. He thus is familiar with NS liability issues plus the inside track. Thus his knowledge on this subject. He comes from a well to do family and frankly does not need the job. More importantly he is linked to the first family. I think he has alluded to this in the past. We are certain the government is fully aware. His information is accurate and does provide valuable insight but we note that he very cautious of touching things that are deemed state secret. Ms Tan is also from the same cohort. The cabinet minister in question has a current and ex brother-in-laws who are also in the same or similar cohort. Thus the concentration. I also suspect that Mr Chee SJ is aware who this chap is. I also think that the netizen from LSE is aware of his identity from the way they correspond. Not sure about this though. My inclination suggest that you are a local yourself if not you would not have come this close.

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Ching You are very close. The person of interest has a sibling in that cohort or within a 2 year range either way of your ex friend. My ex-colleagues in the civil service and I believe that the person is also from ACS but much older than his sibling. This person was posted to Australia in his early years and his kids were born there. He thus is familiar with NS liability issues plus the inside track. Thus his knowledge on this subject. He comes from a well to do family and frankly does not need the job. More importantly he is linked to the first family. I think he has alluded to this in the past. We are certain the government is fully aware. His information is accurate and does provide valuable insight but we note that he very cautious of touching things that are deemed state secret. Ms Tan is also from the same cohort. The cabinet minister in question has a current and ex brother-in-laws who are also in the same or similar cohort. Thus the concentration. I also suspect that Mr Chee SJ is aware who this chap is. I also think that the netizen from LSE is aware of his identity from the way they correspond. Not sure about this though. My inclination suggest that you are a local yourself if not you would not have come this close.

Thank you for your interesting input, I will respond later.

The White Rose

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Ching Do not wish to make light of your past but people acquainted with your ex-beau have considered him a "bum" at least in his early years. Correct me if I am wrong but he did not qualify for the local varsity and went overseas and I believe Canada.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
lol! another classic from joe.

But seriously this thing is getting very suspenseful and the quietness for the past few minutes is killing me. By the way I last night just applied for the ESTA thing to get into States for wife and I (rotikosong reminded me that I need to do this) got the approval this morning. Really quick and simple but bloody expensive US$74 per person. Leaving on 27th and back on 15th next month.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But seriously this thing is getting very suspenseful and the quietness for the past few minutes is killing me. By the way I last night just applied for the ESTA thing to get into States for wife and I (rotikosong reminded me that I need to do this) got the approval this morning. Really quick and simple but bloody expensive US$74 per person. Leaving on 27th and back on 15th next month.

congrats! and thanks for contributing $148 to uncle sam, of which 90% of the sum will go to waste. geez, i'll be out of town most of the time end of april thru' mid may. will be spending some time in british columbia week of may the 14th. high chances that i will miss you and significant other when you're here. but do enjoy california. it's green, cool yet sunny.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
congrats! and thanks for contributing $148 to uncle sam, of which 90% of the sum will go to waste. geez, i'll be out of town most of the time end of april thru' mid may. will be spending some time in british columbia week of may the 14th. high chances that i will miss you and significant other when you're here. but do enjoy california. it's green, cool yet sunny.

You too enjoy yourself. Die die I must go back to Thanh Long in Judah Street for their famous crab garlic noodle. Goodnight.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You too enjoy yourself. Die die I must go back to Thanh Long in Judah Street for their famous crab garlic noodle. Goodnight.

goodnite! and for the larger audience, sorry for digressing. back to the white rose and miss ching for the interesting dialogue.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spy vs Spy speaking in codes.
Knn want to expose just expose lah.
Cb damn tulan people do things half fuck.
Know then say, dunno then say dunno.
Why so many people want him to be exposed?
All kaypoh chees or just plain orr sim kua want to see other's misfortune?

Darth Sidious

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spy vs Spy speaking in codes.
Knn want to expose just expose lah.
Cb damn tulan people do things half fuck.
Know then say, dunno then say dunno.
Why so many people want him to be exposed?
All kaypoh chees or just plain orr sim kua want to see other's misfortune?

Simple. I respond with zaps, the longer these trolls take to reveal.

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Ching Do not wish to make light of your past but people acquainted with your ex-beau have considered him a "bum" at least in his early years. Correct me if I am wrong but he did not qualify for the local varsity and went overseas and I believe Canada.

http://www.divaasia.com/article/6119

As he likes to air his dirty laundry in public, I dont expect he'll mind this.

You say he comes from a “well to do family”, do you mean a wealthy family? As I have said before he was not well off by any standard and he didn't set a happy and healthy environment for his child. On a couple of occasions neighbours called Social Services as they believed his child was being neglected. They visited him in mid-October 2009, I was seeing him at the time and after they had left I delivered a stray kitten that we called Ruby. He had no shame and acted like it was normal to have Social Service visit. I broke down, I was shocked and couldn't believe how two mature adults nearly in their 50's neglected their only child, especially as the custody was shared. He blamed it on his ex-wife and told me that this would have been an opportunity to gain full custody of the child. I very much doubted that as he smoked pot or similar and in my opinion was not a good father. The child was left in their care and it appeared that all was well. In July 2009 he had visited Sumiko Tan and set the wheels in motion to return to Singapore. When he returned from Singapore, he hooked up with me. It really grieves me when I hear Sumiko Tan waffling on about what a good father he is and that he wanted more children. How can you desert your child under these condition? :confused: