• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MRT Stations "All" Down

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I find this whole fiasco pathetic. I cannot accept the bullshit excuse of a power failure. Proper Engineering maintenance is fundamental to running an Mass Transit System.

Desmond Kuek should do the honourable thing and resign.

Just say sorry can or not?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
this happens when contracts were given to lowest bidder. They should award contracts to uild entire line to one major contractor that build these trains, like alsotm, siemens, hitachi or bombardier, and not based on which signalling power lines, tracks are cheapest.
In events like this, difficult to fault any of the contractors as the mix and match probably does not synchronise properly.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what I call News! not some motherfucking ministers spewing what's best for sinkies. I hope more of such news emerge before election. The main sewage pipeline gets choke due to over population or maybe the power stations decide to take a rest next?
And one more thing, SMRT has decided to go back in time by switching to diesel powered trains.
Very interesting, the richest country in the world drinking shit water and owns diesel trains instead of electric...muahhahaha!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this happens when contracts were given to lowest bidder. They should award contracts to uild entire line to one major contractor that build these trains, like alsotm, siemens, hitachi or bombardier, and not based on which signalling power lines, tracks are cheapest.
In events like this, difficult to fault any of the contractors as the mix and match probably does not synchronise properly.

Alamak bodoh! The directors and shareholders at SMRT need their bonuses and dividends lah. If give contracts to the expensive contractors what will they eat? :(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what I call News! not some motherfucking ministers spewing what's best for sinkies. I hope more of such news emerge before election. The main sewage pipeline gets choke due to over population or maybe the power stations decide to take a rest next?
And one more thing, SMRT has decided to go back in time by switching to diesel powered trains.
Very interesting, the richest country in the world drinking shit water and owns diesel trains instead of electric...muahhahaha!

I bet problems will occur even with diesel trains. Perhaps SMRT should look at steam-powered trains.

So fucked up still want to build Downtown Line, Thomson Line, Changi Coast Line, or a High Speed Rail to KL. :rolleyes:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bet problems will occur even with diesel trains. Perhaps SMRT should look at steam-powered trains.

So fucked up still want to build Downtown Line, Thomson Line, Changi Coast Line, or a High Speed Rail to KL. :rolleyes:

Do reseach on teleporting technology will be goot...:biggrin::biggrin:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Technically there is nothing wrong with the present train system. Only problem is the mother fucking MIW refuse to admit the system is overloaded and overworked. No amount of maintenance could prevent future downtime.

Designed for 2.5 but present pop is 5 mil excluding tourists.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee Chiu Ah Chan posted in FB 'Let's pull together'. Maybe he mean to pull the train literally.

CCB issuing all these meaningless motherhood pull together statement got what fuck use.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's staging a palace coup; he wants us to vote the PAPzis out so that he can take over the secretary generalship of the PAPzis.

Kiqiu for PM!

Kee Chiu Ah Chan posted in FB 'Let's pull together'. Maybe he mean to pull the train literally.

CCB issuing all these meaningless motherhood pull together statement got what fuck use.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

tis is the de facto answer given to the sillypootians
when problem occurs ,
when time is bad

i would like to hear them saying
lets share the money together

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Technically there is nothing wrong with the present train system. Only problem is the mother fucking MIW refuse to admit the system is overloaded and overworked. No amount of maintenance could prevent future downtime.

Designed for 2.5 but present pop is 5 mil excluding tourists.

Oh, I'm sure most of the existing problems will magically disappear once the population is reduced to the 2006 level (4 million), but try preaching to the pappies about this. Don't forget the upcoming exciting developments in the Jurong Lake District. :wink:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are projecting 140 mi visitors with terminal 5. It will be interesting to see how the diesel trains cope with additional 383k visitors per day.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I need to go out & get some groceries. Since I don't drive I have to rely on public transport:(

Are the trains still down:confused:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11695952_867123720010304_6244443408399582181_n.png