• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chao shan - sandwiched between fuckien and cunto

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ginfreely. poor teochews. kena humtum from both sides. moreover, chao shan the easternmost region of guangdong province was once the preferred escape and refuge of imperial dynasties from the north in ancient china. has the most surviving temples, shrines, ancestral halls, burial grounds, customs, festivals, memorials from dynastic days in all of china combined. very isolated. to the west are cunto crazies, to the east are fuckien freaks, and to the north barbarian invaders. life must had been tough for the teochews (tang and song survivors) for the past 699 years.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Canto radicals to the west.

Hokkien lunatics to the east.

Hakka barbarians to the north.

Poor Teochews have to deal with them all at the same time. No wonder their buttocks are red from all the fighting. :unsure:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor Teochews have to deal with them all at the same time. No wonder their buttocks are red from all the fighting. :unsure:
Why no Hai Nan aka Sea South Clan?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teochew mm jin you xiu

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely. poor teochews. kena humtum from both sides. moreover, chao shan the easternmost region of guangdong province was once the preferred escape and refuge of imperial dynasties from the north in ancient china. has the most surviving temples, shrines, ancestral halls, burial grounds, customs, festivals, memorials from dynastic days in all of china combined. very isolated. to the west are cunto crazies, to the east are fuckien freaks, and to the north barbarian invaders. life must had been tough for the teochews (tang and song survivors) for the past 699 years.
All my good friends are either hokkien or Teochew. Teochews were my best friends hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That’s a nice way to put it radicals instead of lazy idle gangsters with nothing to lose so can be “radical”.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Hokkiens are not lunatics but good idealists okay? Of course I mean silly hokkien heroes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s a nice way to put it radicals instead of lazy idle gangsters with nothing to lose so can be “radical”.
Oh ya thieves and robbers too proven by Nusa Duta Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell damaged my house to steal and rob to buy it cheap. Radicals? Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
无所事事 胡作非为 无赖 best examples here Cantonese @chicken @musclepower @Balls2U etc Cantonese sons of SLUTS prostitutes abusing hokkien virgin as one.

20240310012853.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah like virgins these days. very rare.
I used to think there are many virgins. Because my environment is full of them. Although not so sure anymore after so long in this forum. I think how people judge others is always a reflection of what they and their own kind are as proven by Cantonese @chicken with DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER persecuting hokkien virgin as faking virginity.