• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MRT Stations "All" Down

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
At bus stop of 313 Orchard along Somerset. It's packed. WTF is happening to our Swiss Standard living?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is anyone keeping a record of train disruptions and breakdowns?

There might be a more updated version somewhere else.

mrtdisrupt.jpg

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend just told me that it is part of SG50 celebration. However, they are a little overzealous causing disruption at 57 stations instead of 50.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schiesse standard of living. Schiesse is German for shit.

I think the correct spelling is Scheiße.

In German, when you have "i" and "e" together, the sound produced is long English "E".

When you have "e" and "i" together, the sound produced is long English "I" (as in "eye").

Where German orthography is concerned, double "s" can be substituted by "ß" (scharfes S).

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The trains will be working fine tomorrow morning. Up yours to those who are hoping for an excuse to skip work or report late tomorrow.

11702701_10152987969627934_1506564270346898385_n.png

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He got 2 template for automated reply...1 is concerned...de other disappointed...:biggrin: