• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Cock Things during National Service

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me is at cookhouse.

After so long eating chinese food, I decided to try muslim food binya ..... queue up at muslim food serving point, muslim cook look at me ...not like muslim .... but i faster said to him .... apa khabar bro .... lu baik tak ..... muslim cook replied ... baik .... and served me curry chicken .... some more drumstick binya .... slurp !!!:smile::eek:

The oldest among the first batch of NS is maximum about 60 years old now. You're 70, what NS are you talking out?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me is at cookhouse.

After so long eating chinese food, I decided to try muslim food binya ..... queue up at muslim food serving point, muslim cook look at me ...not like muslim .... but i faster said to him .... apa khabar bro .... lu baik tak ..... muslim cook replied ... baik .... and served me curry chicken .... some more drumstick binya .... slurp !!!:smile::eek:

Bro...you ok? Apa ini? Sini yang "Cock things" thread and you come out with "Wonderful things that happened to me.":biggrin:

Only cock thing is the drumstick.:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great stuff bro.

u go GL kena saree keling offering. Go changi kena BMT platoon mate ladyboy offering... LOL.
For me, during BMT, this platoon mate of mine actually brought his GF underwear with him to camp. Tio spot check, he admitted he must smell the underwear then he can sleep. whole platoon tio shock. Sigh. Knn Weird ppl everywhere. This is true story, I did not make it up guys.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I regular in army .... tak boleh ah ?..... serving under Cpt Moshe from Israel binya ....:biggrin::biggrin:

The colorful life and times of Equalisation -> Army Regular -> Pork Butcher -> Beef Noodle Hawker -> Cold Storage Manager -> Horse Racing Punter -> Football Punter -> Alcohol Connosieur, binya all the way.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smell coming from a chap's locker. The others told him and he checked and said nothing wrong. Next day, smell even stronger. That night, they made him force open to locker. 42 hard boiled eggs accumulated over many days. Everyone stunned. The guy comes from a poor family, very tight with money but dresses well.

People could understand saving food for supper but the fact that it was getting spoilt and he did not do anything surprised us. A year later heard that he got caught shoplifting in Queensway and downgraded and sent to CD.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u go GL kena saree keling offering. Go changi kena BMT platoon mate ladyboy offering... LOL.
For me, during BMT, this platoon mate of mine actually brought his GF underwear with him to camp. Tio spot check, he admitted he must smell the underwear then he can sleep. whole platoon tio shock. Sigh. Knn Weird ppl everywhere. This is true story, I did not make it up guys.

Agree.

During army daze... i mean days .... i took 1 bra each of my 2 gfs with me ..... kena spot-checked ....... Cpt Moshe asked me run bare body with the 2 bras on .... for 10 laps binya ..... realy pengsan ....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I regular in army .... tak boleh ah ?..... serving under Cpt Moshe from Israel binya ....:biggrin::biggrin:

Encik, you don't bluff...you might as well say, you served with Winston Choo in Kota Tinggi! and you smoke Rothmans of Pall Mall, Benson & Hedges, Craven69 & drink 'ornag tua'...you really know how to SMOKE!!!

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
during bmt, there a guy who sleepwalk. The first anyone discover it was the smokers who were smoking way after light off at the yellow box. They didnt the guy was sleepwalking when they saw him enter the toilet and one of the smoker went in after him. It only then it dawn on the smoker something was not right when he can sense the guy didnt take out his kuku at the urinal so he ask the guy why come toilet and do nothing. The sleepwalker ignore him and walk back to corridor and put one foot over the ledge which cause the rest of the smokers into action as they tried to hold him back. The four smokers manage to push him back to the bunk and in the process woke up many of the ppl in the bunk. All struggle to hold him back as the sleepwalker have lot of strength and the whole last about 10min till he drop to the floor. At first tot he kenna hantu but not wanting to wake up the COS so just carry him back to his bed and use toggle rope to tie him to his bed. he woke up next day and tell us he has a history of sleepwalking.

during the course of the bmt, he sleepwalk another 3 occasions. A year later i saw him at gedong as a clerk for the armoured combat engineer. He was downgraded because of his sleepwalking. Apparently after pop, he posted to engineer and at the first outfield nite, he sleepwalk again and raise a commotion which woke up his PC. Not know his condition, the PC demand him to stop shouting and the PC got punch in the face for his trouble. Lucky for the sleepwalk guy, the PC is reasonable and tell him to see MO who arrange a medical board for him to downgrade.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

During army daze... i mean days .... i took 1 bra each of my 2 gfs with me ..... kena spot-checked ....... Cpt Moshe asked me run bare body with the 2 bras on .... for 10 laps binya ..... realy pengsan ....

Capt Moshe didnt ask you to manpack the 120mm mortar baseplate up Pengkang hill...you never pengsan??

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

serious bo? mine is geuine case bro.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Several of my colleagues told me of one of their cohort that goes to each person to ask for their socks. He wants to sniff them... can you imagine it? He was there in our group when they relate the tale and he never denied it.:biggrin: What a sick fetish.

Asian

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Water Parade
2. Respect the highest point
3. I didn't sleep, I just closed my eyes!!!
4. Wait & wait & wait &wait & .......... zzzzzzzz........

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak bro...I serious you joking.:( There is one Israeli SAFTI instructor with one eye patch and a metal hand lah.:smile:

Wah.. this is news to me... This Israeli guy must be a War veteran then... maybe from the Israeli special forces..??? Any bros here got any news about this guy then..? Would love to hear stories about him...

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah.. this is news to me... This Israeli guy must be a War veteran then... maybe from the Israeli special forces..??? Any bros here got any news about this guy then..? Would love to hear stories about him...

During live firing, the men will charged up the hill in line firing from the hips so as not to shoot each other. Then at the top of Pengkang Hill they will re-org. and face different sectors. The soldiers did not know but that Israeli Instructor was on the other side of the hill observing them. The soldiers were surprised to see him with them and he was shouting to the OIC, "No good. Do it again." He was a war veteran who was injured during the war and came to Singapore as an instructor.

The early NS soldiers were their guinea pigs. I heard the Arty Bn was very siong having to manpack 80 mm mortar and travel miles of rough terrain. This was part of their training to toughen them up. You have to salute the old soldiers that underwent such tough training. Definitely there was zero men welfare at that time.