• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Cock Things during National Service

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am newbie. Waiting for enlistment. My best 2.4km time is 9.22m. Can qualify for pti?

Those were the days....Used to be able to run 9.15 for 2.4km. Now every year have to go back do RT.... :o

Back to the topic, I was from Armour, did not encounter any cockup thing but the most embarrasing moment has to be one dreamy afternoon, just after the noon nap, went to the toilet and relieve myself. Suddenly saw the famous SGT Annie coming out from the toilet. The only thing she said to be was, "Kwa Simi LJ" :mad:

Its a true story. For those who do not believe how vulgar she is, just ask those from Armour :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those were the days....Used to be able to run 9.15 for 2.4km. Now every year have to go back do RT.... :o

Back to the topic, I was from Armour, did not encounter any cockup thing but the most embarrasing moment has to be one dreamy afternoon, just after the noon nap, went to the toilet and relieve myself. Suddenly saw the famous SGT Annie coming out from the toilet. The only thing she said to be was, "Kwa Simi LJ" :mad:

Its a true story. For those who do not believe how vulgar she is, just ask those from Armour :biggrin:

walan eh, butcher?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The BMT company was having their 1st ICT Camp at Choa Chu Kang cemetary. 5BX performed pn concrete with tombstones all around. Night exercises like using stars as a guide and others means moving about on burial grounds. Imagine you are 18-19 years old and in the dead of the night your section of 8 men and an instructor or 2 men alone in the cemetery. Balls really shrink. Sometimes they need to go through streams and it smells and the period I am referring to was when they used green jungle boots made from canvas. The water soaks through your socks and it is yucky. It was funny when someone's leg suddenly stepped into a hole and he yelled with fright.

/to be continued...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
O yeah I almost forgot this one. During NS, visiting Guards Unit. Everyone was busy running up and down the place and was told my session kena cancelled. In the end found out company doing some kind of Audit check in preparation for BUC. 1 tonner missing, no one knows where it was. I have no idea how U loss a tonner

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who is this super famous sgt annie? i too from gedong and i never hear of her.

and why she in the toilet in your coyline? during my time in gedong, most if not all female personnel were in SOA or brigade HQ.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and why she in the toilet in your coyline? during my time in gedong, most if not all female personnel were in SOA or brigade HQ.

Not surprised if the brigade commander himself has one of the most foulest mouth.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of Zha Bohs in camp. There used to be this young decent looking big boobie Zha Boh in Provost unit. The particular company that she was attached to always get to do a lot of jumping jacks during training lessons. he he

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Brother, you are right. She's attached to signal branch in SOA during the period 1999-200x. There were alot of stories about her with the officers there. SOA had bunks for those clerks, officers and officer cadets, all in one building.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah..this thread remind me of Nee soon camp..Drink water good, drink water good...

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The BMT company was having their 1st ICT Camp at Choa Chu Kang cemetary. 5BX performed pn concrete with tombstones all around. Night exercises like using stars as a guide and others means moving about on burial grounds. Imagine you are 18-19 years old and in the dead of the night your section of 8 men and an instructor or 2 men alone in the cemetery. Balls really shrink. Sometimes they need to go through streams and it smells and the period I am referring to was when they used green jungle boots made from canvas. The water soaks through your socks and it is yucky. It was funny when someone's leg suddenly stepped into a hole and he yelled with fright.

/to be continued...

During one day exercise requiring the soldiers to infiltrate the camp, a few of them got together near a farmer's sugarcane field. They decided to steal the sugarcane but the farmer saw them cutting his produce. He chased after them and caught up with one soldier. With one of his sugarcane stick he whacked that bugger black and blue. Poor guy limped back to camp, a very sorry-looking soldier.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, you are right. She's attached to signal branch in SOA during the period 1999-200x. There were alot of stories about her with the officers there. SOA had bunks for those clerks, officers and officer cadets, all in one building.

1999 i oready ORD liao. So u from SOA or trainee at SOA when that happen?

i was a bit surprise when u post armour no cockups. Either u r a choobolan or u sleep your 2 years in armour to not witness cockups in armour.:rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1999 i oready ORD liao. So u from SOA or trainee at SOA when that happen?

i was a bit surprise when u post armour no cockups. Either u r a choobolan or u sleep your 2 years in armour to not witness cockups in armour.:rolleyes:

Yeah, slept and chor bor lan all the way. I did drive my m113 into the drain at area D before though. That's the reason I get to chor bor lan since then :p
But I did also heard of our tanks sinking during river crossing and I wonder how are we going to cross the straits safely?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, slept and chor bor lan all the way. I did drive my m113 into the drain at area D before though. That's the reason I get to chor bor lan since then :p
But I did also heard of our tanks sinking during river crossing and I wonder how are we going to cross the straits safely?

u m113 driver? so u from 46sar lah since by 1998, 42sar oready BX.

so u m113 trained, u BX trained?

if u trained in both, then u would not have post armour no cockup as compare to the M113/Ultra, BX floatation kit is a joke as it turn the BX into a submerged BX where a few 5.56mm round into the canvas will sink the BX. BX floatation kit is one cockup SAF cannot face up to.

Also ever heard of a M113 convoy in with safety rovers at both the head and rear of the convoy arrived at base camp one M113 short in australia? It only they trace the route that they found the missing M113 overturned at a gully.

u know your NSF battlion 46sar kenna destablished at 2009?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a lot of Armour guys in here. Anyone had any experience with the Terrax, can comment? Heard from my CO they are converting all infantry units to Mechanized infantry, about damn time if you ask me, who in this day and age still walk to the battle field. News report the Terrax seems like the vehicle of choice.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u m113 driver? so u from 46sar lah since by 1998, 42sar oready BX.

u know your NSF battlion 46sar kenna destablished at 2009?

No, I was from SOA and then HQ Armour. The current CAO and DY CAO were both my boss before. Never been in unit. Was in school and HQ all the way.

Talking back about cockups. I personally feel the current rifle SAR 21 is the real cockup weapon!

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk about armour cock up. i was not from armour but this was told to me by a friend who is a tank commander.

During one of the audit i think 2 or 3 years back, they realised they lost a tank. LOL YES A BLOODY TANK WENT MISSING AND NO ONE KNOWS.

this was what happen, the tank had some malfunction, so the tank commander call someone (sorry i forgotten what he told me, he say there is a group of guys that deal with this) to tow it back and thus he just leave the tank there and goes back to camp. apparently that team of personnel forget to tow the tank back to camp LOL

in the end taiji here taiji there say is whose fault LOL

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, I was from SOA and then HQ Armour. The current CAO and DY CAO were both my boss before. Never been in unit. Was in school and HQ all the way.

Talking back about cockups. I personally feel the current rifle SAR 21 is the real cockup weapon!

that NSF, what about reservist?

u didnt go thru BX conversion?

M113/Ultra still better than BX from a trooper point of view. More spacious and more comfortable. Somemore can put a cooler box inside to cold can drink. BX dont even have compartment for driver toolbag.

BX is a piece of crap.

SAR21 also a piece of crap, period.