• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Singaporeans are moving across the causeway - Sunday Times.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was opening my KTV, my friends jokingly asked me what I would do if some gangs came to collect protection money. I told them I had a very lucrative plan for the gangs. If the gangs could collect $500 from DBS branch near my nightclub or McDonalds nearby, I would willingly offer to pay double DBS and McDonalds.

strangly a frenz in SG also face such incident, the gangs member won't hurt u. Just sit in yr kopishop whole day drink 1 cup of kopi and they comes in numbers to occupied most seat until they see $. I still wonder is that true in sg ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In Singapore, I don't need to have a self protection tool under my car seat. Subconsciously, you know its dangerous, if not why would there be a need to have a self protection tool under car seat. And my advise is if you ever meet a robber, don't flash out your tool. You think you can out beat them, Just give them what they want. No point you hit them and they can just stab you. Even I trained in muay thai, I also think not worth to fight with desperate robbers who may carry knives.

QUOTE]

Oh Please, I have owned a car for 30 years in Singapore, I can't even count how many times I have crossed into JB, or stayed in Malaysia with my relatives with no negative consequence. And, I always have had a "self protection tool" in my car, not for use in malaysia but for use in singapore. SInce the first day I started driving. The reason is there are a lot of assholes driving in singapore, and a lot of drivers with hot tempers and very willing to engage u in road rage in singapore. A lot of asshole sinkie drivers will engage u in swear contest or want to fight u if they think u cut them off or stole their parking spot. As far as I am concern, u are just damn lucky u never got confronted by a road rage driver. If you did, than u would rethink your "I don't need self protection tool" crap.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Singapore, I don't need to have a self protection tool under my car seat. Subconsciously, you know its dangerous, if not why would there be a need to have a self protection tool under car seat. And my advise is if you ever meet a robber, don't flash out your tool. You think you can out beat them, Just give them what they want. No point you hit them and they can just stab you. Even I trained in muay thai, I also think not worth to fight with desperate robbers who may carry knives.
Oh Please, I have owned a car for 30 years in Singapore, I can't even count how many times I have crossed into JB, or stayed in Malaysia with my relatives with no negative consequence. And, I always have had a "self protection tool" in my car, not for use in malaysia but for use in singapore. SInce the first day I started driving. The reason is there are a lot of assholes driving in singapore, and a lot of drivers with hot tempers and very willing to engage u in road rage in singapore. A lot of asshole sinkie drivers will engage u in swear contest or want to fight u if they think u cut them off or stole their parking spot. As far as I am concern, u are just damn lucky u never got confronted by a road rage driver. If you did, than u would rethink your "I don't need self protection tool" crap

Why are you taking so much effort to reason with these bunch of sinkie losers? They cannot afford or dun have the balls to move to JB and then use crime as a reason to deterred others from going.

These are all the PAP sinkie losers. If a person ( a sinkie as usual) has not fucking balls to do anything, they can come up with all sorts of reason to justified themselves in not moving there.

Even a sinkie has no balls to move out from his house, he will come up with tons of reason for that such as he might fall down , he might hurt himself, he might get sick from the wind, etc etc. it is all up to your imagination.

Be wary when people give their own example like cousin was beaten up until miscarriage ad it appears in newspaper. If they are unlucky, that does not mean it will happen to everyone.

If Malaysia is so unsafe , why are there so many singaporeans moving there? Because they are not sinkies. Even if Malaysia is not safe ( which is not true), The PAP govt and all the sinkie losers here must ask themselves why True Singaporeans ( with balls) still risk moving over there?

THat is because PAP is so stinky and sinkie that people who live a land that they run would rather stay in Hell than to live under their dynasty rule.

Oh yes, pls be wary of another type of sinkie losers here. Just because they CANNOT AFFORD to move to JB liek the rest of well-endowed individuals here, they gives all sort of bullshit craps such as crime and shits to tell others not to move there. They do this in order to justified their inferior sinkie ego. I have seen tons of these worthless sinkie losers till i see their face and i know they are made of of this sinkie shit.

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even I trained in muay thai, I also think not worth to fight with desperate robbers who may carry knives.

....... And, I always have had a "self protection tool" in my car, not for use in malaysia but for use in singapore. SInce the first day I started driving. The reason is there are a lot of assholes driving in singapore, and a lot of drivers with hot tempers and very willing to engage u in road rage in singapore....

S'poreans like to race on Malaysia roads. Do be careful when you overtake cars or motorcycles. If it happens to be the sultan's motor-cycle or car, he may stop and welcome you personally with a slap. Your tool will be useless. Like father like son. I was forced to the side of the road by the police outriders to allow the Sultan or royal family convoy to overtake me.

Also there many taxi, truck and bus drivers who are Indians - the underclass in Malaysia. They are fiercer than the fierciest road maniacs in Singapore. Got personally chased by them - but I outraced them in my well-maintained VICOM-certified car. Have to - even with "safety tools" in my car. My family and children were in the car.

Not withstanding this fear, do enjoy the fresh kampong air of Malaysia. The castle with double-gated security manned by Nepalese guards is safe. The moat surrounding it offers another layer of security. But we do need to be extra cautious once we get out of the castle.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
S'poreans like to race on Malaysia roads. Do be careful when you overtake cars or motorcycles. If it happnes to be the sultan's motor-cycle or car, he may stop you and welcome you personally with a slap. Your tool will be useless. Like father like son. I was forced to the side of the road by the police outriders to allow the Sultan or royal family convoy to overtake me.

Also there many taxi, truck and bus drivers who are Indians - the underclass in Malaysia. They are fiercer than the fierciest road maniacs in Singapore. Got personally chased by them - but I outraced them in my well-maintained VICOM-certified car. Have to - even with "safety tools" in my car. My family and children were in the car.

Another sinkie PAP cock loser here to spread the sinkie fear again. WOW!!! Looking forward to more fear mongering posts from PAP sinkie losers.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you taking so much effort to reason with these bunch of sinkie losers? They cannot afford or dun have the balls to move to JB and then use crime as a reason to deterred others from going.

These are all the PAP sinkie losers. If a person ( a sinkie as usual) has not fucking balls to do anything, they can come up with all sorts of reason to justified themselves in not moving there.

Even a sinkie has no balls to move out from his house, he will come up with tons of reason for that such as he might fall down , he might hurt himself, he might get sick from the wind, etc etc. it is all up to your imagination.

Be wary when people give their own example like cousin was beaten up until miscarriage ad it appears in newspaper. If they are unlucky, that does not mean it will happen to everyone.

If Malaysia is so unsafe , why are there so many singaporeans moving there? Because they are not sinkies. Even if Malaysia is not safe ( which is not true), The PAP govt and all the sinkie losers here must ask themselves why True Singaporeans ( with balls) still risk moving over there?

THat is because PAP is so stinky and sinkie that people who live a land that they run would rather stay in Hell than to live under their dynasty rule.

Oh yes, pls be wary of another type of sinkie losers here. Just because they CANNOT AFFORD to move to JB liek the rest of well-endowed individuals here, they gives all sort of bullshit craps such as crime and shits to tell others not to move there. They do this in order to justified their inferior sinkie ego. I have seen tons of these worthless sinkie losers till i see their face and i know they are made of of this sinkie shit.

yawn....thai pimp still holding to red passport and saying such stuff. If you photocopy your thai passport and post online here then I apologise to you:cool:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was opening my KTV, my friends jokingly asked me what I would do if some gangs came to collect protection money. I told them I had a very lucrative plan for the gangs. If the gangs could collect $500 from DBS branch near my nightclub or McDonalds nearby, I would willingly offer to pay double DBS and McDonalds.

A pity that as long as you are not MNC, or well known chain, you will be subjected to some form of "tax". Unless one of your partners is the relative of Police Chief. On the day you open, you ask him to come and cut ribbon. :p

What I do know is if you are doing "legal" business like KTV, billard saloon, internet cafe, confirm got tax. So I was quite surprised that even hardware shop open also got people come and collect.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
strangly a frenz in SG also face such incident, the gangs member won't hurt u. Just sit in yr kopishop whole day drink 1 cup of kopi and they comes in numbers to occupied most seat until they see $. I still wonder is that true in sg ?

SG don't have this pattern. I am sleeping partner in 2 coffeeshops. 1 in industrial park area another in heartland area. Never have I heard that need to pay $. Singapore gangs are muted. Coffeeshop is legal business. In Malaysia, I don't know whether the gangs will collect or not.

But if going to pay, better make sure monday not Gang A and tuesday Gang B come collect. Or Wednesday Gang C come and collect again. Always find who is the land head snake and go and say hello to them first.

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only an idiot would say Johor is safe or compare Johor with Australia/Western Europe.

I haven't been to Johor in years but I have witnessed a man carrying a samurai sword into City Square (I was eating in a restaurant). I have also been chased by a drug addict for just looking at him, I did not even say a single word. And I have been yelled at for just walking on the street by some trash who probably wanted to scam me or recruit me for his gang.

I have been to Australia and parts of Western Europe and they were much safer, people were much nicer and more civilised. Never had any problems there.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
...I have also been chased by a drug addict for just looking at him, I did not even say a single word. And I have been yelled at for just walking on the street by some trash who probably wanted to scam me or recruit me for his gang....

lol... Did you look at the drug addict a little too long? A glance is ok but that must be limited to 0.1sec.
There are a lot of siao lang out there are you sure he was yelling at you? The JB city side is still a place i avoid... especially those areas around Taman Sentosa, etc.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'poreans like to race on Malaysia roads. Do be careful when you overtake cars or motorcycles. If it happens to be the sultan's motor-cycle or car, he may stop and welcome you personally with a slap. Your tool will be useless. Like father like son. I was forced to the side of the road by the police outriders to allow the Sultan or royal family convoy to overtake me.

Not withstanding this fear, do enjoy the fresh kampong air of Malaysia. The castle with double-gated security manned by Nepalese guards is safe. The moat surrounding it offers another layer of security. But we do need to be extra cautious once we get out of the castle.

JB drivers are known to be very rude... quite easily the rudest in Malaysia. If you are parking or coming out of your lot, normally they will not slow down for you.
They will tailgate your car very close irregardless of what kind of road. In fact they don't seem to have a sense of whether they are on a highway, major roads or small roads... they will go as fast as they feel comfortable. Sometimes they disturb you because of the SG plate. As long as you don't lose your temper and retort you are normally ok. Also when driving in JB, drive defensively ie be prepared the cars around you will cut into your lane when you do not expect.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
JB drivers are known to be very rude... quite easily the rudest in Malaysia. If you are parking or coming out of your lot, normally they will not slow down for you.
They will tailgate your car very close irregardless of what kind of road. In fact they don't seem to have a sense of whether they are on a highway, major roads or small roads... they will go as fast as they feel comfortable. Sometimes they disturb you because of the SG plate. As long as you don't lose your temper and retort you are normally ok. Also when driving in JB, drive defensively ie be prepared the cars around you will cut into your lane when you do not expect.

Hahahah, are u describing singapore or JB? Everything you described has happened to me in Singapore. That's why I don't drive small Jap cars anymore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I think you are right, actually, better to have these kinds of sinkies spread fear and rumour among their other sinkie sheep. Than less sinkies go to JB. LOL. I find that anywhere that has a lot of sinkies, the place becomes fucked up pretty fast. Maybe its just as well.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I finished 4km run at East Coast Park in the night at 10pm+. The best place in Singapore which PAPsmearer said it is. It is a safe place to run in the night. Try finding a good decent outdoor place in J.B. where you can run in the night without any worries. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you are right, actually, better to have these kinds of sinkies spread fear and rumour among their other sinkie sheep. Than less sinkies go to JB. LOL. I find that anywhere that has a lot of sinkies, the place becomes fucked up pretty fast. Maybe its just as well.

Totally Agreed ! :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I finished 4km run at East Coast Park in the night at 10pm+. The best place in Singapore which PAPsmearer said it is. It is a safe place to run in the night. Try finding a good decent outdoor place in J.B. where you can run in the night without any worries. :biggrin:

U try running 4km around Little India at 10pm. Than come back and see whether u got buttfuck by some apuneh or not.