• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Singaporeans are moving across the causeway - Sunday Times.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The people who say using STREET SMARTS can avoid being victims of crime are retards. They are taking chances with their families' safety. If their wives get raped, will they say their wives lack STREET SMARTS?!

Cooleo, your family is so fugly, even a group of horny banglas who have been cooped up in a dorm for months will not rape them.You, on the other have have no problems raping them. See how low your standard is?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Surprisingly thailand's mugging n robbery incidents are lower than malaysia's. Taiwan also lower. U dun need to use singapore as a benchmark.

Its always easy to say being street smart n using common sense can prevail over such incidents because no one in their life would expect someone to mug or rob them. There is no place with a perfect record against crime rate. But there is no need to choose a place with a high crime rate to relocate ur family. Dun tell me those who got robbed n mugged are those without common sense n not street smart.

Yes, absolutely right. A lot of mugging and robberies are because people do not use street sense. A criminal is not an idiot. He knows he will go to jail if caught for mugging, so he better target a victim that appears to have money over one that does not appear to have money. Appear is the operative word. A few years ago, a group of blacks were targetting muggings against SQ cabin crew in the area around their hotel in LA. Why rob them? The idiots were all showing off wearing Rolexes. I remember at one stage the majority of SQ cabin crew serving me had nice expensive watches. My friend lives in Beverly Hills in LA, rich area with a lot of security and he has been mugged too. He always keeps a decoy wallet and gives the mugger that one. Street smarts and common sense plays a major part in whether u will get robbed or not. Ask any police. DUn come and bullshit here it does not matter.

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just infracted that asshole cooleo. When he loses an argument, that is all he can do. He lacks the intellectual ability to reason, so resort to infracting. A sidgn of a true PAP dog.

Thank you, thank you Bro!!! Finally the asshole got infracted!!! :biggrin:

I do believe he gets what he deserves!!! Serves him right!!! He gets a dose of his own medicine! :p:biggrin:

Salute you Bro Papsmearer! You cool!!! :cool::biggrin:

Cheers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Haha looks like cooleo the Malaysian chink got lots of enemies

Not only he is a loser in real life, he is one spastic loser online

Cooleo why not commit suicide? Your organs can be used to feed dogs in SPCA.

Please lah, don't poison the nice dogs at SPCA. If he committed suicide, who will fuck his mother's asshole every night? Ivebert, u have to be considerate and think about these things, mah. LOL.

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, don't poison the nice dogs at SPCA. If he committed suicide, who will fuck his mother's asshole every night? Ivebert, u have to be considerate and think about these things, mah. LOL.

Sorry Bro ivebert but I have to agree with Bro Papsmearer, you see, I like dogs and I do not want anything bad happening to them or for them getting hurt, much less eat cooleo's stinking organs.

Let us be considerate for the sake of the dogs. :biggrin:

Cheers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Thank you, thank you Bro!!! Finally the asshole got infracted!!! :biggrin:

I do believe he gets what he deserves!!! Serves him right!!! He gets a dose of his own medicine! :p:biggrin:

Salute you Bro Papsmearer! You cool!!! :cool::biggrin:

Cheers.

Yeah, I am surprised the Courtesy Council has not engaged the police to track this asshole Cooleo down. He is using the pic of Singa the lion as his avatar. Surely, there must be some copyright breached or some legal issue there. He is making them look like idiots.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sorry Bro ivebert but I have to agree with Bro Papsmearer, you see, I like dogs and I do not want anything bad happening to them or for them getting hurt, much less eat cooleo's stinking organs.

Let us be considerate for the sake of the dogs. :biggrin:

Cheers.

Yeah, what did the dogs do wrong? :-)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The people who say using STREET SMARTS can avoid being victims of crime are retards. They are taking chances with their families' safety. If their wives get raped, will they say their wives lack STREET SMARTS?!

Cooleo, your family is so fugly, when you rape them, even u have to put a plastic bag to cover their face.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I am surprised the Courtesy Council has not engaged the police to track this asshole Cooleo down. He is using the pic of Singa the lion as his avatar. Surely, there must be some copyright breached or some legal issue there. He is making them look like idiots.

Haha....u masturbate in frustration at the images of Ass Loong and Old Man daily and living in fear behind your monitor for all the postings against PAPee dogs. Not to mention, you are bearing a deep resentment that ur mum has to turn tricks to support u while u enter full time unemployment as a PAPsmearer! lol

Btw....u left this personal home pic on someone's pc. They told me u can have it back. Their clothes were full of puke as they spoke. lol

2wmkqcg.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo, your family is so fugly, when you rape them, even u have to put a plastic bag to cover their face.

Oh btw found another 'family pic' of yours. When u told us you love your granny, we were evidently touched....but we didn't expect this...

article-0-095C40A3000005DC-641_468x577.jpg

article-0-095C40AC000005DC-122_468x548.jpg

I'm in love with my grandson and we're having a baby'

It's the story that has gone viral on the internet - the tale of a grandmother who has fallen in love with her grandson and is giving up her pension to have his baby.

Grey-haired Pearl Carter, 72, and her 26-year-old grandson Papsmearer are said to be madly in love - and while she is well past the age of bearing a child herself, they say they are eagerly awaiting the baby that is developing in the womb of a surrogate mother. :eek:

The abhorrent love match between the granny and her grandson, 46 years her junior, has been turning stomachs as it speeds around the globe, leaving even regular bloggers - who have seen much of the weirdness the internet has to offer - open-mouthed.

Miss Carter talks in an interview of luring Papsmearer into her bedroom, kissing and seducing him.

He is quoted as saying that 'making love to Pearl was a real eye opener. It was
love combined with all this sexual tension that had been building up.'
:eek:

Realising she could not give her young lover a child, Miss Carter has used her retirement money of £20,000 to find a surrogate mother and buy a donor egg to inseminate with Papsmearer's sperm.

Then, says Pearl:

“I called Papsmearer into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him. I expected rejection but instead he kissed me back….

“Living with Papsmearer as my life partner has been amazing. He cooks and cleans and we make love three times a week. We can’t keep our hands off each other.” :eek:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offence to anyone here but these are some statistics i could find:

The first listing is from lowest to highest.
http://www.photius.com/rankings/murder_rate_of_countries_2000-2004.html

This is total crime incidences.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime-total-crimes

This is incidences per 1000 people.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_percap-crime-murders-per-capita

On the whole Malaysia is quite high but it is in similar region as many developed countries. This puts in perspective where Malaysia stands, crime rate is high... but "high normal"... like my blood pressure

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a fucking ridiculous logic. By your logic, than all those sinkies that have migrated to australia, US, UK. etc. should not have done so. These countries all have much higher crime rates, and violent ones than singapore. I can tell u they love it there. Best thing to do for is timid people like u to stay in singapore. The tens of thousands of sinkies who live in malaysia or travel to it frequently are apparently doing so dispite your so call high crime stats. That's the acid test there.

Well, you can move to JB because the house is bigger and better. You have a bigger piece of land to let your children run around. All these at a fraction of what you going to spend in Singapore

You can move to JB to enjoy subsidised petrol.
You can move to JB to enjoy lower conservancy rates.
You can move to JB to enjoy the living life with no stress.

But just 1 bad incident happen to your family and nothing can bring it back. Not all these perks you are enjoying.

It is a well known fact on the kind of notorious crimes being committed in JB. I have no questions on people who choose to migrate. But I cannot fathom people making all these choices based on the perks but not considering the cons on safety and crime rate.

Of course you will argue back that in Singapore you will also meet robbers. I know you would say this. But between a place that has a lower crime rate vs a place with a higher crime rate, it doesn't take an idiot to think where is safer to allow this probability to happen.

Until now I have only this point to argue on. Crime rate and safety. And even you have no solution, not to even talk about the Malaysian Police trying to bring this solution down. This is the major talking point and factor on moving to Malaysia, JB.

Start a business in JB, which gangster will come up and collect protection money? You know? A lot of people don't know. It's very common.

Another thing I would like to mention is education. How many who moved to JB are still sending kids to study in Singapore? Why not study in JB? Cheaper, nearer, no need to chop passport. No need to subject kids to long distance travel daily.

You can get a better yield investment from houses in Malaysia, you can buy pork flour, chicken cheaper in Malaysia, you can get cheaper water in Malaysia, but can all these points negate the high violent crime rate?

Logically I can understand people who migrate to countries where the crime rate is low, that is the 1st consideration for migration. But to JB of all places. Why not consider move to Batam. Even cheaper.

JB Malaysia and East Coast of Singapore. Your profile says it all. :p

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offence to anyone here but these are some statistics i could find:

The first listing is from lowest to highest.
http://www.photius.com/rankings/murder_rate_of_countries_2000-2004.html

This is total crime incidences.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime-total-crimes

This is incidences per 1000 people.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_percap-crime-murders-per-capita

On the whole Malaysia is quite high but it is in similar region as many developed countries. This puts in perspective where Malaysia stands, crime rate is high... but "high normal"... like my blood pressure

Murder cases put 1 side, other "smaller crimes" like robbery and mugging are especially high in JB.

If not you never hear people always say, go JB, don't wear gold watch, don't wear gold chain. wear simple. Don't drive expensive cars. Why would people say all these things. Because the probability of it happening is high.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Start a business in JB, which gangster will come up and collect protection money? You know? A lot of people don't know. It's very common.

If only gangster from one group collect, very lucky liao. Other gangsters may also tongpang. For some biz, police, Immigration, Customs, Narcotics also want to collect. Don't forget HQ in KL also tongpang.

Sugar King Robert Kuok is hardly in Malaysia and only contactable thru his secretary. Why? Even he tak boleh tahan kena 'taxed' by politicians.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Murder cases put 1 side, other "smaller crimes" like robbery and mugging are especially high in JB.

If not you never hear people always say, go JB, don't wear gold watch, don't wear gold chain. wear simple. Don't drive expensive cars. Why would people say all these things. Because the probability of it happening is high.

Silverfox,
What you might not be aware is the west side of JB ie Nusajaya side is very different from the JB that many of us know. I lived here 2 years without incident. But if you talk about places like Taman Sentosa, Tun Aminah, etc... i avoid those areas. For the same reason, although Taman Sentosa/Pelangi are in JB city centre, nobody buys the real estate there and the price is cheap. The reason that Singaporeans are flocking to these new areas is precisely because it is much less intimidating. You need to see it for yourself to understand. They are all gated, nice and green. Places like East Ledang and Horizon Hills have reliable security. Places like Nusa Idaman are more lax, but the mix of the residents are pretty ok and everybody recognises each other.

You need to give people benefit of doubt. People move here because they came, they saw the place, they felt ok about it, hence they invest. It is too presumptious to assume people who move to JB cannot make a sensible judgement or do not care for the security of their family.

Like most of the people i know, i have a self-protection tool under my car seat. I can live with the fact that this is a country with danger lurking and i need to remain vigilant. But i appreciate the fact that in a nation where maids carry the soldier's back-pack, JB life might be too rugged to bear... and i respect the notion to each his choice. But never never assume people cannot think.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to disagree with Silverfox on this one. If the more you read about horror stories from abroad, the more you get frightened, than you'll get cocooned in this little red dot that you feel safe. I'm not advocating just leaving for nothing just for adventure or prove of bravery. Look at Malaysia. So many Malaysians there and so many Singaporeans go there. If you avoid it just for fear from crime news, you're in a very sorry state worse the hundreds of thousands happily traveling around. You should stay in Singapore all your life and vote for PAP as your safety guarantor. If you happen to be a victim of crime in Singapore, see your PAP MP, if you're still alive. In 1997 LKY stated in a sworn affividit that Johor was crime infested with robbers and carjackers. Malaysia asked him to prove it with comparative statistics. LKY apologized.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to disagree with Silverfox on this one. If the more you read about horror stories from abroad, the more you get frightened, than you'll get cocooned in this little red dot that you feel safe. I'm not advocating just leaving for nothing just for adventure or prove of bravery. Look at Malaysia. So many Malaysians there and so many Singaporeans go there. If you avoid it just for fear from crime news, you're in a very sorry state worse the hundreds of thousands happily traveling around. You should stay in Singapore all your life and vote for PAP as your safety guarantor. If you happen to be a victim of crime in Singapore, see your PAP MP, if you're still alive. In 1997 LKY stated in a sworn affividit that Johor was crime infested with robbers and carjackers. Malaysia asked him to prove it with comparative statistics. LKY apologized.

The 1st consideration to migration is always safety and crime rate.

I can walk on the streets of taiwan at ease, streets of bangkok at ease, but not on the streets of johor bahru.

The Chief Police of Johor City and the family of political secretary of Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia were victims before and being attacked by the thieves.

You try and see which country's robber dares to attack the Chief of Police. That shows you how bad the situation is.

Precisely this kind of mentality, the Malaysians are still living there happily, so many Malaysians and so many Singaporeans go there. Where got so sway? You just need 1 time, and it will be 1 time too many.
And as for you, if you think JB is so good and the crime rate is of no concern to you, don't need to stay in Singapore. Just move to JB and stay in JB for good. Why are you still staying in Singapore?:rolleyes:

in 1997, LKY's words came true what he said, JB still cannot prove that he is wrong. If any of you are still not convinced of the crime rate in JB, just google "crime rate of Johor Bahru" and read for yourself.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silverfox,
What you might not be aware is the west side of JB ie Nusajaya side is very different from the JB that many of us know. I lived here 2 years without incident. But if you talk about places like Taman Sentosa, Tun Aminah, etc... i avoid those areas. For the same reason, although Taman Sentosa/Pelangi are in JB city centre, nobody buys the real estate there and the price is cheap. The reason that Singaporeans are flocking to these new areas is precisely because it is much less intimidating. You need to see it for yourself to understand. They are all gated, nice and green. Places like East Ledang and Horizon Hills have reliable security. Places like Nusa Idaman are more lax, but the mix of the residents are pretty ok and everybody recognises each other.

You need to give people benefit of doubt. People move here because they came, they saw the place, they felt ok about it, hence they invest. It is too presumptious to assume people who move to JB cannot make a sensible judgement or do not care for the security of their family.

Like most of the people i know, i have a self-protection tool under my car seat. I can live with the fact that this is a country with danger lurking and i need to remain vigilant. But i appreciate the fact that in a nation where maids carry the soldier's back-pack, JB life might be too rugged to bear... and i respect the notion to each his choice. But never never assume people cannot think.

I am aware of what you said. Certain areas will be lesser while certain areas will be more, but the alarming crime rate of JB is shocking, not because of more thieves, or robbers. The problem lies in the Police force who is not capable of handling it.

1) Police force is shorthanded. A ratio of 1:580 residents if I am not wrong. The ratio should be close to 1:250. In short, it means not enough Police presence.

2) A lot of these policemen are corrupted. They are busy filling their pockets with money, bribes, rather than spend time catching thieves and robbers.

3) A lot of these thieves and robbers are brazen because they knew the police have a cannot be bothered attitude.

4) The Police will act only when things get real serious, being pressured by the top guns and they have to do some action. Rape cases, murder cases, kidnapping. Only when media start reporting, reputation is at stake.

In Singapore, I don't need to have a self protection tool under my car seat. Subconsciously, you know its dangerous, if not why would there be a need to have a self protection tool under car seat. And my advise is if you ever meet a robber, don't flash out your tool. You think you can out beat them, Just give them what they want. No point you hit them and they can just stab you. Even I trained in muay thai, I also think not worth to fight with desperate robbers who may carry knives.

I can say I am quite lucky never got robbed before in JB, but I believe that the crime rate is really high. I ever seen with my own eyes, how a motorcycle gang, drove to the side of a woman and grab her handbag away pulling her for about 10metres. You think these robbers will stop for her? They just keep moving. All the passerbys just went up to her and ask her whether she ok. The most we can do is only help her call police and call ambulance. And everyone will just say its very common.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only gangster from one group collect, very lucky liao. Other gangsters may also tongpang. For some biz, police, Immigration, Customs, Narcotics also want to collect. Don't forget HQ in KL also tongpang.

Sugar King Robert Kuok is hardly in Malaysia and only contactable thru his secretary. Why? Even he tak boleh tahan kena 'taxed' by politicians.

My uncle open hardware shop. Before his new branch open, already got people come and wish you good business. So he has to find the biggest gang in that area. Go there and report on new branch open. You only pay 1 instead of paying rest.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle open hardware shop. Before his new branch open, already got people come and wish you good business. So he has to find the biggest gang in that area. Go there and report on new branch open. You only pay 1 instead of paying rest.

When I was opening my KTV, my friends jokingly asked me what I would do if some gangs came to collect protection money. I told them I had a very lucrative plan for the gangs. If the gangs could collect $500 from DBS branch near my nightclub or McDonalds nearby, I would willingly offer to pay double DBS and McDonalds.