• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monday Evening Question: Who will be SCREWBYE's next TARGET?

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old faggot got no balls, only know how to sneak attack and hit below the belt. Maybe he's trying to help Leong increase traffic or testing market to see how many hornets will come out when he smoke the nest.

Just a few come out to sting his thick skin can already.

I welcum that Scoby doo da doo to come after the Gorilla and Animal Kingdom Gang...:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Old faggot got no balls, only know how to sneak attack and hit below the belt. Maybe he's trying to help Leong increase traffic or testing market to see how many hornets will come out when he smoke the nest.

Just a few come out to sting his thick skin can already.

These sorts of antics don't increase traffic you twit. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Maybe old faggot thinks it does.

It may increase the number of posts but it does nothing to attract traffic to the forum. If anything, it may do the reverse when potential members decide they don't want to be part of the hatred and vindictiveness that has become a hallmark of this forum.

They'll go somewhere else and never come back.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It may increase the number of posts but it does nothing to attract traffic to the forum. If anything, it may do the reverse when potential members decide they don't want to be part of the hatred and vindictiveness that has become a hallmark of this forum.

Then how? :biggrin::eek:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are other threads to interest them and many other folders. They should dig a little to find the hidden treasures of this forum like I did and still do. I thank the forum host for my resultant increased knowledge.