• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

58 graves are covered in Islamic graffiti including 'France is already Allah's', 'Submit to Allah' and 'Happy Ramadan, non-Muslims'

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
www.dailymail.co.uk

58 graves are covered in Islamic graffiti including 'France is already Allah's', 'Submit to Allah' and 'Happy Ramadan, non-Muslims' at Dordogne cemetery​

By Taryn Pedler 16:42 GMT 12 Mar 2024 , updated 16:56 GMT 12 Mar 2024
82372047-0-image-a-22_1710261557730.jpg
Nearly 60 graves in a French cemetery have been covered in Islamic graffiti, including phrases such as 'Submit to Allah' and 'Happy Ramadan, non-Muslims'.

On Monday morning, a total of 58 burial sites in Clermont-d’Excideuil cemetery, in Périgord Vert, Dordogne, were discovered scrawled over in an incident that has left the neighbourhood outraged.

Images of the graffiti show Islamic messages written in French sprayed in black and white paint across graves and doors.
The acts of vandalism allegedly occurred over Sunday night, only to be discovered by the Mayor of Clermont d'Excideuil, Claude Eymery, the following morning.
Tombs, the war memorial, the church door, a Calvary, and a fountain were covered with inscriptions.
58 tombs in Clermont-d’Excideuil cemetery, in Périgord Vert, Dordogne, were discovered covered in Islamic graffiti on Monday morning
58 tombs in Clermont-d’Excideuil cemetery, in Périgord Vert, Dordogne, were discovered covered in Islamic graffiti on Monday morning
One tomb read: 'France is already Allah's'. The incident left citizens 'shocked' and 'even traumatised'
One tomb read: 'France is already Allah's'. The incident left citizens 'shocked' and 'even traumatised'
The church doors were also a target for the vandals as they sprayed 'Ramadan Mubarak' on the doors
The church doors were also a target for the vandals as they sprayed 'Ramadan Mubarak' on the doors
A resident told FranceInfo: 'I just discovered these tags and it sends shivers down my spine. When I read this, it chills me. It’s a trauma for the town'
A resident told FranceInfo: 'I just discovered these tags and it sends shivers down my spine. When I read this, it chills me. It’s a trauma for the town'

On the side of one grave site, a message written in uppercase reads: 'France is already Allah's'.
Another says: 'Happy Ramadan, non-Muslims'.
The word 'GWER' can be spotted on at least two tombs - translating from Algerian Arabic to a white person, a Westerner, or a non-Muslim.
The church, located 300 metres from the cemetery, was also made a target with the inscription 'Ramadan Mubarak' on its wooden doors.
Mayor Eymery reportedly discovered the vandalised site when we arrived at the cemetery at 8:30am on Monday morning.
He immediately called the police and filed a complaint, telling FranceInfo: 'It's weird in a small town like that. I thought it only happened elsewhere'.
The cemetery is a popular burial site for Périgord Vert's inhabitants, and many were reportedly left 'shocked' and 'traumatised' by the incident.
'People came to see the tombs of their ancestors, of their elders, which were dedicated to eternal rest and ultimately which were disturbed,' said Alexandre Caillé, of the SOS Calvaires association.
The word 'GWERS' was seen on the side of two tombs - translating from Algerian Arabic to a white person, a Westerner, or a non-Muslim
The word 'GWERS' was seen on the side of two tombs - translating from Algerian Arabic to a white person, a Westerner, or a non-Muslim
The Mayor of Clermont d'Excideuil, Claude Eymery, discovered the vandalised cemetary at 8:30am on Monday morning
The Mayor of Clermont d'Excideuil, Claude Eymery, discovered the vandalised cemetary at 8:30am on Monday morning

'What is important is the symbol: we are talking about the war memorial, about people who fought for France to be free.
'People are really outraged, shocked, even traumatized for some,” she added.
Another resident told FranceInfo: 'I just discovered these tags and it sends shivers down my spine. When I read this, it chills me. It’s a trauma for the town'.
One more said: 'I didn't believe it, not here. Honestly, I'm scandalized! I hope we'll find the author(s) who did this. I grew up in a foster family where they taught respect. Even if you are not a believer or of another religion, you must respect yourself'.
The findings immediately sparked a reaction from Jacques-Edouard Andrault, the public prosecutor of Périgueux, who indicated that an investigation for 'aggravated damage' had been opened, reported CNews.